Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Back to regularly scheduled programming i guess...lol

I'm in Evansville Indiana on a weak ass wifi connection. Updating the stuff I collected on the way down. So has anybody tested the G2 on the on the yellow towers? I'm picking mine up tomorrow afternoon.

I'm in Evansville Indiana on a weak ass wifi connection. Updating the stuff I collected on the way down. So has anybody tested the G2 on the on the yellow towers? I'm picking mine up tomorrow afternoon.

You will be the first that we know of in MO market to get a G2. So far Cornelious has said Yellow=no go with the N5.

Do you have any issues connecting to 3G/4G sites?The closest one would be MLK and Kingshighway. Anyone else with Tri-Band devices experiencing issues connecting to either purple or yellow sites with consistency?

Can't tell yet. Will update if I notice anything. Thankfully there aren't a ton of yellows nearby.

purple sites are fine yellow are no go. The motherhead site I can't connect to at all. And the yellow one north of it. The purple ones I can pick up easily as long as it doesn't try to hand me off to one of those yellow ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Your right. I'm not able to connect to motherhead either... This is the first one that I noticed. :(

• Like 2

Your right. I'm not able to connect to motherhead either... This is the first one that I noticed. :(

I might turn around soon.

http://s4gru.com/ind...e-5#entry236168

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

S4GRU, on 10 Nov 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:snapback.png

It's believed that a site with NV 3G accepted (a yellow or green site) that will not allow a Triband LTE device to connect is just in need of a software update. This is why some people report their LTE all of a sudden works. So maybe your site will be recitifed soon.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

This place has been quiet today. I guess it's the shock from the Rams game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LMFAO.  Only peeps from STL would say that.

So I have my LG G2. I was able to connect to the tower on Lindbergh behind Aldi's. Was running slow at first but had to restart my phone and it seemed to work a little better. Couldn't mess with it to much.

• Like 2