Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Robert's acceptance report update total today must include some other updates. It's huge.

< nothing to see here, move along >

Actually Robert's update is for Saturday-Thursday. He's just catching up with us. I need to post Thursday's but there's only 4 updates there.

• Like 1

Actually Robert's update is for Saturday-Thursday. He's just catching up with us. I need to post Thursday's but there's only 4 updates there.

Well 4 is better than none

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

25 from whenever to whenever is good too.

Also I only had 22 updates. Im not sure if i missed something or what. I know there were a couple that got 3G and 4G on separate dates. That could be the difference. I am going to scour both maps as best I can to see if there are any differences. I have been way too caught up in the N5 discussion. I can't wait til mine arrives.

• Like 3

I was just wondering, not really sure exactly why. Maybe because some people seem to be getting theirs a lot faster from Play. I hope I don't wake up at 3 AM and order one. It's tempting but I want a microsd card slot and swappable battery.

• Like 1

I was just wondering, not really sure exactly why. Maybe because some people seem to be getting theirs a lot faster from Play. I hope I don't wake up at 3 AM and order one. It's tempting but I want a microsd card slot and swappable battery.

I think lilg would agree with me that so far Play store orders aren't faster. I ordered a week ago and haven't seen any movement on my order.

I once thought I had to have an SD card slot and removable battery. That was until I realized that once I put a card in I never changed it. And that "gotta have" removable was easily replaced with a 15k mAh external battery by Anker. Instead of only having a battery for one and only one phone, I can charge anything I want. Oh and two of them at once.

Just my two cents

I would like to say that the nexus 5 will be my last phone.

But if they come out with another nexus with a bigger battery I will be all over that.

• Like 1

I would like to say that the nexus 5 will be my last phone.

But if they come out with another nexus with a bigger battery I will be all over that.

In your experience so far have you been able to connect to a 4G only tower?

I have been able to on my N5, yes.

Ok. That makes me feel better? Here in St. Louis? They are saying that the Tri-Band devices will only connect to 4G on sites that have both 3G and 4G upgrades.

Ok. That makes me feel better? Here in St. Louis? They are saying that the Tri-Band devices will only connect to 4G on sites that have both 3G and 4G upgrades.

Apparently depends on whether STL is an "incumbent market." I've connected to to the towers in the Central West End with my N5 and am getting great speeds, so it's looking OK here...

tfyaBJI.png

• Like 1

Apparently depends on whether STL is an "incumbent market." I've connected to to the towers in the Central West End with my N5 and am getting great speeds, so it's looking OK here...

Awesome! We needed that PCI. This was standard connection correct? I mean no forced LTE or anything?

Correct, I'm stock and unmodified.

Do you have any issues connecting to 3G/4G sites?The closest one would be MLK and Kingshighway. Anyone else with Tri-Band devices experiencing issues connecting to either purple or yellow sites with consistency?

Do you have any issues connecting to 3G/4G sites?The closest one would be MLK and Kingshighway. Anyone else with Tri-Band devices experiencing issues connecting to either purple or yellow sites with consistency?

purple sites are fine yellow are no go. The motherhead site I can't connect to at all. And the yellow one north of it. The purple ones I can pick up easily as long as it doesn't try to hand me off to one of those yellow ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk