How much is your Sprint bill every month?

Jaramie3

How much is your Sprint bill every month? Sprint wants $170 a month for 2 smart phones on unlimited data,text, and talk before taxes and fees are included . I'm paying $150 right now with T-Mobile for the same plan, except with TMobile I have 3GB of tethering and many other options I don't with Sprint. 

So I was curious what others are currently paying and for how many lines?

PS: this price includes the $22 for Sprints phone insurance too.

Join my Framily Plan.

You'd pay

$90 for two lines

$22 dollars for insurance

$40 dollars for Unlimited Data w/upgrade every year. +Unlimited Data for Life Guarantee.

$15-$30 dollars of Taxes & Surcharges.

Plus your 2 phones: $50-$80.

Edited by EmeraldReporter

$445.68 after taxes and fees. thats for 9 lines all on the same account on the same framily plan. 2 of the lines have unlimited data and 5 of the lines currently have a phone payment. there is also a $5/mo fee for a tablet in there too.

How much is your Sprint bill every month? Sprint wants $170 a month for 2 smart phones on unlimited data,text, and talk before taxes and fees are included . I'm paying $150 right now with T-Mobile for the same plan, except with TMobile I have 3GB of tethering and many other options I don't with Sprint. 

So I was curious what others are currently paying and for how many lines?

PS: this price includes the $22 for Sprints phone insurance too.

I just priced out the Unlimited Family plan online and it's saying $122 a month.  That's for unlimited data, talk and text (with phone insurance).  No tethering though.

I just priced out the Unlimited Family plan online and it's saying $122 a month.  That's for unlimited data, talk and text (with phone insurance).  No tethering though.

I understand that, but then you need to add in the cost of two devices which is around $20-$35 per device. I was basing mine off of $25 for each phone. Still seems way too high.

I might just purchase the phones out right and by insurance with square trade or somewhere else.

2-line family plan (2GB) with devices through a contract, I'm paying about $115/month total.  I never went over 1GB when I was paying $74/mo for 500 minutes/no texts/5GB data on one line with US Cellular, nor did my fiancee who is now on my plan, so this price beats the heck out of that.

- Trip

I understand that, but then you need to add in the cost of two devices which is around $20-$35 per device. I was basing mine off of $25 for each phone. Still seems way too high.

I might just purchase the phones out right and by insurance with square trade or somewhere else.

Well then I would say stick with T-Mobile.  :-)

My most recent bill was for $103.57. That's for 3 lines on a 9 line Framily plan.  With a data upgrade to 3gb on 1 line.  Less a 15% corp discount for the data. Plus taxes.

20gb share plan with 3 devices, 2 phones 1 tablet. $140 a month less my discount of 23% off the $100 comes to $117 a month before taxes. That includes hotspot and tethering on the account up to plans limit.

6 lines on my ED 1500. One line is free for a year so I'm paying $240/month w/ 26% corporate discount. Subsidies included and I have the loyalty perk of unlimited minutes. Not bad at all for 6 people.

EDIT: $240 after taxes/discount. So roughly ~$40/line.

Sent from my M8