Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

So we keep unlimited for individual plans. For $60 no less.

http://www.sprint.com/landings/datashare/index.html?ECID=vanity:newday

You even have the option of upgrading every year.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/FAQs_about_Sprint_60_Unlimited_Plan/e8bc59f3-1893-4482-895a-38b7ed69ab65?INTNAV=SU:SprintFamilyunlimited:Wired:08182014:Learnmore

Thoughts?

Edited by COZisBack
Topic Merged
  • Like 1

I also notice that sprints LTE is better on LTE only mode on the nexus 5. Sprints towers will cut you down from a LTE signal even if its usable to unusable 3g often if you hit -120dbm. Yes I have seen -120dbm provide 2-3mbps on LTE. Im just glad the csfb issues are over. I was going batshit.

I just used the term 'batshit crazy' with my secretary a few seconds before reading this.  I keep getting calls from (409) 123-4567 on both my work phone and personal phone, several times a day.  They seem to be hitting my area code hard based on reports from others in my area.  YEEEARGH!

Robert

• Like 2

I just used the term 'batshit crazy' with my secretary a few seconds before reading this. I keep getting calls from (409) 123-4567 on both my work phone and personal phone, several times a day. They seem to be hitting my area code hard based on reports from others in my area. YEEEARGH!

Robert

Let me call that number and handle your light weight for you lol
  • Like 1

I also notice that sprints LTE is better on LTE only mode on the nexus 5. Sprints towers will cut you down from a LTE signal even if its usable to unusable 3g often if you hit -120dbm. Yes I have seen -120dbm provide 2-3mbps on LTE. Im just glad the csfb issues are over. I was going batshit.

Terrell, you know you're the only person on this entire forum that replies to posts and puts your response on top of the quoted part of the post (as opposed to directly underneath it).

Drives me crazy.  

That is all  :)

• Like 5

Well, I live in NJ, work in NY, have travelled to Philly, Miami, Orlando, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Las Vegas within the past year.

4G for the areas that I need it for NJ/NY is simply unusable, that's why I turn LTE off.  Philly was pretty good for couple of places that I was at but not too much in some other areas. Chicago was decent in the one hotel that I stayed at and around that area.  Boston, Miami, Orlando and Las Vegas are all pretty bad LTE wise and just usable on 3G.  Los Angeles can be bad or good as I was driving around the different places.

So based on my experience above, that's my definition of most places.  Not necessary everyone's experience.

It's weird in Jersey. Depending on where you are makes the difference. I use my phone in Edgewater, North Bergen, Hoboken, etc. without any issues with LTE, but I know once you go deeper into Bergen County, it gets tougher. 

I love it.

$65 for unlimited everything, and upgrading my phone annually. SOLD.

• Like 8

Terrell, you know you're the only person on this entire forum that replies to posts and puts your response on top of the quoted part of the post (as opposed to directly underneath it).

Drives me crazy.  

That is all  :)

He has his own posting swag. Let'em live!

• Like 7

Drives me crazy.

That is all :)

That's how I troll I'm mean roll. Lmao

If I use Tapatalk I do it the correct way but if I use the mobile site then my posts can be very sloppy. You must be OCD about that.

Edited by COZisBack
Combined post as they quoted same post.
  • Like 7

I love it.

Yup.  I have a full Framily and I just bumped up to the unlimited option from 3GB on my line.  I just wanted to be safe and get that option before it possibly was changed or removed.  With my employee discount it is $41.40.  I will try to keep that as long as my Framily does not fall apart but it is good to know I have this plan to fall back on. 

• Like 2

I love it.

Already beats EVERYONE'S unlimited everything. Throw Tethering on there for a few bucks more. You're golden my friend.

• Like 2

I love it.

I really don't understand why anyone would pay an extra $5x 12 months ($60! *on top of the easy pay payment*), to upgrade every year, have to return the old phone, and continue paying easy pay payments, and never 'own' the device.

Really, just start putting your phones on a credit card, you can upgrade as often as your credit card balance allows, and you get to keep the phone(s) to re-sell (to pay off your credit card or profit!) or reuse/give away to family friends.

Edited by dedub
  • Like 4

It's weird in Jersey. Depending on where you are makes the difference. I use my phone in Edgewater, North Bergen, Hoboken, etc. without any issues with LTE, but I know once you go deeper into Bergen County, it gets tougher.

Yea, not sure how it works. Same everywhere I think. I gave up on having LTE around the area due to the inconsistencies. It easier for me to simply use 3G than having to turn off 4G because my phone insist on going to 4G that doesn't work.

I simply enable it when I am in a different city to use it when it's good. WIFI has been my friend at home and work.

Anyway, I will give them few more months to see if things improve before doing some comparison shopping.

I had to join in the Twitter fun, couldn't help myself after his latest tweet:  https://twitter.com/Sprint4Grollout/status/502569655811444736

Robert

Hmm wonder if they could throttle on their Edge network... Hmm back to true dial up it would be.

Hmm wonder if they could throttle on their Edge network... Hmm back to true dial up it would be.

Oh God, at that point it would be faster to shout "101010011101010110101" out your window and hope Legere can hear you.

• Like 19