Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

In other news I engaged that troll Cortez and my reward was a warning from the howardforums.com moderator. So they allow the magentans to flood the sprint subforum without consequences, but if you try contra attack the trolls you get a warning then banned gotcha.

HOFO is full of magenta trolls..

Take a slow speedtest and post it on reddit, it'll get down voted for sure, so that nobody will see it.

The T-Mobile brand loyalty is as hard as an apple fan.

• Like 4

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-move-4-regional-hubs-model-streamline-sales-organization-part-restru/2015-11-16#comment-2362712227

It's sad how uneducated some of the Magenta are. Really. They seem to not get the perspective that T-Mobile has mostly benefitted from the failure of the other providers in this country. 

If they were well educated about spectrum matters they would want 2600 MHz spectrum. 

• Like 4

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-move-4-regional-hubs-model-streamline-sales-organization-part-restru/2015-11-16#comment-2362712227

It's sad how uneducated some of the Magenta are. Really. They seem to not get the perspective that T-Mobile has mostly benefitted from the failure of the other providers in this country. 

If they were well educated about spectrum matters they would want 2600 MHz spectrum.

...talking to walls.

In other news I engaged that troll Cortez and my reward was a warning from the howardforums.com moderator. So they allow the magentans to flood the sprint subforum without consequences, but if you try contra attack the trolls you get a warning then banned gotcha.

That really suck that happened to you. HowardForums has become quite worse over the years.

I've mentioned this before, and I mean completely good intentions by this, nothing negative at all. My idea is that if for whatever reason something were to happen with Sprint where there wasn't much news about Sprint to comment in, or if the activity of posters here funding S4GRU weren't enough to keep the site open, something which I hope doesn't happen, I thought it might be a good idea if S4GRU were to expand to cover all of the carriers, replacing HowardForums essentially.

I mentioned the idea here in the past, when someone mentioned it might attract more trolls, if S4GRU ever became that. I think the staff here does a very good job keeping trolls away and in such a situation I mentioned with S4GRU growing into a multi-carrier based site, I don't think things would be too much different in that regards.

• Like 1

Me too.  It BETTER be good with all this hype.

Like this one? http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/07/24/sprint-holding-surprise-press-event-on-august-19/

Lol...I really am excited to see what Sprint announced today. Marcelo has been VERY active on twitter the last several days.

• Like 1

Actually the more I think about it, this is probably a lease deal. Maybe they will provide free device insurance or offer half off all leases.

I'm kind of shocked nothing leaked on Reddit yet.

• Like 2

In case anyone was curious (I looked it up myself because I didn't remember), it was an event Sprint hyped for the announcement of the mid-range Aquos phone with no bezel.

Actually the more I think about it, this is probably a lease deal. Maybe they will provide free device insurance or offer half off all leases.

This would be great.  It sucks when I have to tell family members that they'll have an additional $150-$200 fee because they return their leased iPhone with a crack in it.

• Like 1

I'm waiting to see what is announced also. Seems like a lot of hype, even more than the sharp phone got... If it's a let down then in future announcements no one will really pay attention if they bring something major to the table.

It would be bliss if they announced network plans.  But I feel like it'll be Black Friday sales and a special promotion plan.  We'll see, though. 

• Like 1

Less than an hour to go...

"Synchronize your watches".... It says...

Could be an Apple Watch promotion? Perhaps a discounted watch or watch bundle with iPhone Forever...

or half off line fees with the new ipad pro <_<

• Like 1

If it is an Apple Watch promotion, I'm not sure how big that will be.  There will be a new one next year, probably in the spring.  Seems like the Apple Watch is really a 1.0 release, next one will probably be a lot better.

If it is an Apple Watch promotion, I'm not sure how big that will be. There will be a new one next year, probably in the spring. Seems like the Apple Watch is really a 1.0 release, next one will probably be a lot better.

People love their Apple gear... And I'm sure Apple would get behind something like this....

Remember, Apple gave Sprint its blessing to use the naming for "iPhone for Life/iPad for Life" and I'm sure "iPhone Forever" as well.

Is there a live link to this announcement?

A conference call starts at 8:15, and the access # is in the Sprint Newsroom. Otherwise everything on the Sprint Countdown page is for the consumer facing.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

A conference call starts at 8:15, and the access # is in the Sprint Newsroom. Otherwise everything on the Sprint Countdown page is for the consumer facing.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

Guess I am not verified accredited media :)