LuisBOSS302

judas, why do they need to baby sit eveyone.....

I got pissed when they kept trying to add that stupid lookout security on my acct....what a waste

looks like I gotta sift through xda to find how to delete it out, and block updates

On 7/2/2015 at 11:30 PM, Mr.Nuke said:

In  addition to not being CA capable, we've seen no sign of a second carrier here.

Is it just the Sprint variant that does not support CA?  It looks like my AT&T variant LG G3 (D850) supports CA.

*shrugs*

• Like 1

Is it just the Sprint variant that does not support CA?  It looks like my AT&T variant LG G3 (D850) supports CA.

*shrugs*

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-07-11-13-46-40.png

Unless you got a device direct from Korea, I don't think CA was included for any carrier. LG made a special version just for Korea which did include CA. If that did make it here, likely only supports CA up to 20MHz total, which isn't much use when B41 is 20MHz to begin with. CA on Sprint needs devices that can handle 20+20, which is why it took until this year for those to be produced.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone getting the issues where the Android System Update won't update, and keeps saying error?

Yeah, because I'm rooted. Maybe when 5.1 comes around I'll flash stock over it or something. ZVA doesn't seem worth it.

Yeah, because I'm rooted. Maybe when 5.1 comes around I'll flash stock over it or something. ZVA doesn't seem worth it.

How do you un-root the phone, because it's a phone I got from craigslist.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, plenty of folks are having trouble. I switched to Google Messenger and everything works again and it doesn't feel as clunky/bloated as Hangouts was.  It looks like Google screwed up the APN information for some providers.  Friends with AT&T, Sprint and Verizon phones have run in to this problem with the most recent update.  I really cannot comprehend how Google missed this.  Do they not have folks testing Hangouts prior to release?

• 4 weeks later...