LuisBOSS302

I have been HTC guy for more than 8 years. I have never played with Apple nor with any other company. This takes a little learning how to do things different

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.droidviews.com/how-to-fix-lag-on-lg-g3-without-root/

I can't get those codes to work.

Let us know if anyone succeeds and how it was done.

Thanks.

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.

It is actually 990, not 980 but I cannot find that option. Weird.

Mav. :cool:

I had a note 2 and switched to the G2 to see if i would like the LG software...  Love it so far....

And yes the size drop was a bit weird for me....so how is it vs the Note 2???

I am loving this phone and have gotten used to the smaller form factor. So far, I am also preferring the LG UI over Samsung's TouchWiz.

Versus the Note II, it's a no-brainer. There is just something awesome about having a device that is faster, sleeker, has twice the screen resolution on the same size display, and is triband! :D

• Like 2

This is the users thread.

Sent from my LG G3

EHHHH...in the past we used to create an entire new thread called "<phone name> Users Thread!"  I guess this works as well.  I mean its just that first 20 something pages are just speculation discussion about the G3 vs. talking about the user experience with the G3 phone in hand.  

EHHHH...in the past we used to create an entire new thread called " Users Thread!" I guess this works as well. I mean its just that first 20 something pages are just speculation discussion about the G3 vs. talking about the user experience with the G3 phone in hand.

It transitioned to user reports before it was long enough to warrant a new thread.

Sent from my LG G3

Does anybody notice a difference for notifications? When I select the tone is very loud but, when the notification sounds off it's a lot lower volume. Anyone?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 2

Shouldnt a LG G3 Users Thread be made to supersede this?

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6006-lg-g3/?p=337423

AJ

• Like 1

Is there a setting to display the brightness bar in the notification drop down?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

No, but I recommend Lux for autobright duty (it is LOADS better than any OEM's autobright functionality) and you can have that be in your notification drop down but I use the widget on my G2 and it works great. I'll upload a couple screens of both so you can see it.

This is widget in Home screen

ujahyqe5.jpg

This is widget expanded

ehyhy7eg.jpg

This is with it turned on to show persistent notification (lowest level priority to remove icon from notification bar)

qugy6egy.jpg

• Like 1

So... I have not read through all 33 pages of this thread yet, but I broke down and bought one.

And after owning it for about 8 hours, I'm liking it quite well!

Any quick notes or things I should be aware of?

I'll read up on this thread this weekend when I have a little more time.

• Like 1

So... I have not read through all 33 pages of this thread yet, but I broke down and bought one.

Every time I see MarshieZballer post, I cannot help but think "Marshie, Marshie, Marshie!"

AJ

• Like 2

Every time I see MarshieZballer post, I cannot help but think "Marshie, Marshie, Marshie!"

AJ

I'll take that as a good thing!?  :)

I'll take that as a good thing!?  :)

Does Jan Brady sound happy?

;)

AJ

No, but I recommend Lux for autobright duty (it is LOADS better than any OEM's autobright functionality) and you can have that be in your notification drop down but I use the widget on my G2 and it works great. I'll upload a couple screens of both so you can see it.

This is widget in Home screen

ujahyqe5.jpg

This is widget expanded

ehyhy7eg.jpg

This is with it turned on to show persistent notification (lowest level priority to remove icon from notification bar)

qugy6egy.jpg

Off topic, how did you install a helvetica condensed font without root on Sprint yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated [emoji2]
  • Like 1

Off topic, how did you install a helvetica condensed font without root on Sprint yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated [emoji2]

One way is to Google "LG Smartworld" and download the apk.

It's LG's official fonts, themes, etc.

baqyraby.jpg

heqequnu.jpg

Mav. :cool:

• Like 4

Whoops, I didn't realize that response was for me. I do, indeed have G2 but that font is Roboto.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk