LuisBOSS302

I have a GS5, but im thinking about getting the LG G3 and giving my GS5 to my son. Is it enough of an upgrade over the gs5 or should I wait for the Note 4?

I'm wondering the same thing. Have the S5 now and would give it to a friend who needs a new phone. Just wondering should I wait or go ahead and get the G3.

Just got mine and loving it. My big problem is i lost the mic on keyboard to voice text. Anyone have a clue?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 2

Go to Settings > Language & Input > LG Keyboard (Settings *gear icon*) > Keyboard height and layout > Bottom row keys.  The picture of the bottom row of the keyboard can be manipulated by dragging and dropping things around up there.  You can change the one key to be Keyboard settings, the Microphone, Handwriting or Clip Tray.

• Like 3

Go to Settings > Language & Input > LG Keyboard (Settings *gear icon*) > Keyboard height and layout > Bottom row keys. The picture of the bottom row of the keyboard can be manipulated by dragging and dropping things around up there. You can change the one key to be Keyboard settings, the Microphone, Handwriting or Clip Tray.

alright thank you. Sometimes it seems like the easiest things can get so messed up and you overlook Simple things

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Just played with this phone at Best buy. My oh my.... Very nice looking phone. I could probably adjust to a phone with that screen size. And even though it's overkill, the screen PPI makes the phone look awesome. Coming from someone who is obsessed with apple, I would get this phone. Lll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just played with this phone at Best buy. My oh my.... Very nice looking phone. I could probably adjust to a phone with that screen size. And even though it's overkill, the screen PPI makes the phone look awesome. Coming from someone who is obsessed with apple, I would get this phone. Lll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had several internal debates on whether I should jump back over to Android from iOS. Now that I've set the phone up and got most of the iOS-to-Android kinks worked out, I'm glad I did it.

I still have lots of Apple devices and my main machine will always be a Mac - I finally got everything worked out so that I can comfortably live in both ecosystems. It's a lot easier now than it use to be. The only thing I miss is FaceTime and iMessage. Google Hangouts works well, but getting all of my iOS buddies to use it is a real pain in the ass. Lol.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sprint offering $150 back for the LG G3: http://www.sprint.com/landings/lg_g3/

I know. But I would have to get this phone full price or do easy pay which I don't really want to do. My 2 year is up in feb. If iPhone doesnt have b41, I am not sure what I will do lol

I know. But I would have to get this phone full price or do easy pay which I don't really want to do. My 2 year is up in feb. If iPhone doesnt have b41, I am not sure what I will do lol

My 2-year is also not up till next year, so I opened a new account for a family member, gave them my old phone (LG G2), and took the new LG G3. ;)

• Like 3

$$$$$

I understand. I'll fax some right over. ;)

Your problems are solved...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6h220_beavis-and-butt-head-green-thumbs_fun

AJ

• Like 1

This version has both CDMA and GSM capabilities so the possibilities are nearly endless.

Check my spec list picture above for the Bands it runs.

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

On 7/18/2014 at 6:17 PM, nexgencpu said:

Do you get an LTE signal there?

Nope.

I thought band 41 would be blazing fast, but turns out it was just average...

This was in Atlanta, I also hit 26 much of the time i was at the aquarium.

Edit - I did manage to lose my HD voice cherry while in the ATL though.

Nope.

I thought band 41 would be blazing fast, but turns out it was just average...

This was in Atlanta, I also hit 26 much of the time i was at the aquarium.

I'm thinking the B41 site you were connected to hasn't had its backhaul upgraded yet.  Still, that is more than enough to do most anything on a Smartphone.  Plenty of upstream data for an HD quality Video Hangout, Skype, whatever.

I'm thinking the B41 site you were connected to hasn't had its backhaul upgraded yet. Still, that is more than enough to do most anything on a Smartphone. Plenty of upstream data for an HD quality Video Hangout, Skype, whatever.

Definitely enough to cover what I do with a phone, I just never had any internet access, on anything....computer, phone, etc, over 20mbps down and 15 up. I don't really have any reason for wanting it so fast, except to see the result of the speed test one time.
  • Like 3

If the G3 had a snapdragon 810, 3500 mah battery, 64 bit support, Android L, carrier aggregation support, and freedom to switch networks at will I would be all over this phone but since it doesn't I don't see a reason to upgrade my Nexus 5 or G2. Next years phones will be way more innovative than this years. I think this year is the year of the smartwatch.

• Like 2

Definitely enough to cover what I do with a phone, I just never had any internet access, on anything....computer, phone, etc, over 20mbps down and 15 up. I don't really have any reason for wanting it so fast, except to see the result of the speed test one time.

Everyone should get the see a 60+ speed test on Sprint at least once. There is no shame in this.

If the G3 had a snapdragon 810, 3500 mah battery, 64 bit support, Android L, carrier aggregation support, and freedom to switch networks at will I would be all over this phone but since it doesn't I don't see a reason to upgrade my Nexus 5 or G2.

LG G3 is sexier and feels good.

• Like 1

Coming from the S5, and seeing the lag that I had with it...the G3 is like night and day for me. Maybe it was just me, but the S5 battery life SUCKED...and I mean, unplugged normally at 7:00am or so, and by noon I would be down in the 40% +/- range.

Here's something that impressed me...yesterday (7-19-2014) at the Georgia aquarium...I took 167 photos from the time we got on the road until we got back home.  My phone was off charge the entire time, so running on battery for all 167 photos. When I got back in the van to leave the aquarium, my battery was at 17%. Granted, that low, but considering what I did, and all the pics I took, that's AMAZING. That's focusing and shooting 167 pics on battery. From 10:30am until 4:30pm snapping pics...

(on a related side-note, I like that Google+ made a "story" from my pics. I took a pic or two of the kids in the vehicle at a stoplight in Atlanta...and took a pic of the Georgia dome...and Google+ took the photos, and made a "story" from it called "Saturday in Atlanta"...it was a chronological mix according to time and GPS location data...very neat stuff)

• Like 5