Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

A US map could be done with the markets in color for the order they are going. We could do annotations or a map key for the text.

Wouldn't be that hard to do.

The Map Master has spoken.

• Like 1

the next market/s will be..........

-phoenix (highly likely)

-tucson/yuma (just hoping)

i will be praying everyday for this to happen. it wouldnt be a bad area for sprint to do nv. there network here is completely overloaded and between these two markets is about 90%-95% population of az. i-10 runs through az, so phoenix is guaranteed. i-8 runs is the main route between phoenix/tucson and san diego so their is alot of traffic on those highways. i think one of the main reasons their network is so congested is because of all the prepaid subscribers they have. but then again att and verizon have twice as many customers, and their networks arent that bad off (not saying their networks are flawless) just they seem to have more infrastructure in place. anyway hope to get some comments on this post.....AZ PRIDE :)

p.s. let me know robert if you need help finding pictures for your az market annoucements. got some awesome desert shots (to show the low population density here in yuma) lol or some good lettuce or alf alfa field shots. i can turn a lettuce field picture into a story about mans struggle to earn endsmeat in troubling times and trying to raise his kids. lol im so bored right now...jeez

the next market/s will be..........

-phoenix (highly likely)

-tucson/yuma (just hoping)

I doubt that the Tucson/Yuma market will be part of the 2nd round. Phoenix is highly likely based on hints from Robert in the live chats as one of the last 2 markets in the 2nd round. I think the other last market in the 2nd round will be in California (either Upper Central Valley or Lower Central Valley, although Upper Central Valley seems more likely).

I doubt that the Tucson/Yuma market will be part of the 2nd round. Phoenix is highly likely based on hints from Robert in the live chats as one of the last 2 markets in the 2nd round. I think the other last market in the 2nd round will be in California (either Upper Central Valley or Lower Central Valley, although Upper Central Valley seems more likely).

Eric, if California does have 1 more 2nd round market, then I would venture to guess that the North LA market would get NV sooner than the Upper Central Valley market would.

Eric, if California does have 1 more 2nd round market, then I would venture to guess that the North LA market would get NV sooner than the Upper Central Valley market would.

I guess we will have to see tomorrow. I have been rather off lately so I could be wrong on both. I was just basing my opinion on hints that were given in last night's chat and from previous chats.

• Like 1

I'm sure Phoenix will be based on all the hints that have been given for the last couple weeks. And I could be wrong on my guess for Cali, but we will see what tomorrow night holds.

Never too late to expand more native Sprint coverage ;).

If NV is a success, I believe that Sprint may think about expanding into new markets that they hold unused spectrum in.

• Like 3

If NV is a success, I believe that Sprint may think about expanding into new markets that they hold unused spectrum in.

I would hope very much so that this would be the case. It would be nice to get a similar voice and data footprint like Verizon and AT&T.

• Like 1

probably not tucson/yuma but i dream of it!!! lol i was thinking maybe since the san diego market is getting nv and el centro is yuma's neighbor city. and that would give sprint 4g all across i-8 between tucson and san diego...but hat i do know lol

My guess is that Oklahoma will be dead last.

No. Albuquerque is dead last with 8 other "unnamed" markets. :(

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

No. Albuquerque is dead last with 8 other "unnamed" markets. :(

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Are there a lot of round 4 markets or just a small amount...I guess in this instance 9 markets?

Are there a lot of round 4 markets or just a small amount...I guess in this instance 9 markets?

There are 26 markets in the 4th Round, total. And 30 in the 3rd Round. However, in one doc I saw the 4th Round broken up into three pieces. First starts, second starts and final starts. In the final starts of the 4th Round, there were 9 markets listed. These were projected to begin in December 2013. However, these were preliminary planning documents. It's so far out, that it would be reckless to report on them.

Robert

Any word on Hawaii? Honolulu to be exact.

we were on the first wimax launch list. Would this be a reason why I have

yet to see Honolulu on the Lte list?

Thanks for any information.

Aloha \°°°/

Aloha! I can confirm at this time that Hawaii is not in the first two rounds of Network Vision/LTE deployment. Stay tuned to S4GRU.com for more updates about the Hawaii market in the future.

Robert