Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Sensorly has updated their maps a little bit more. You can now see the Hazelwood lte blips from zoomed far out or zoomed way in....just not in between yet.

It also looks like the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr./Goodfellow Blvd/Kienlen Ave points are a bit better defined.

Someone needs to drive down those side streets and log points -- I'm interested to see the coverage.

https://wireless2.fc...tInd=applAttach

Business is about to pick up in the USCC transaction.

http://www.stltoday....a630855c26.html

Unfortunately, it sounds as if May 17 is the last day of work for USCC retail employees. It is weird, though, seeing a bunch of USCC advertising during Cardinals games when it's going to be a stone cold lock USCC customers will need new devices on Sprint.

The Dellwood Rec Center site appears to be up and running. I drove by there this morning on my way to work and grabbed some Sensorly data. You have to zoom in quite a bit to see the points on the Sensorly map. I only grabbed points up W. Florissant and some going west on 270. At one point I was getting 31 Mbps down and 11 Mbps up.

• Like 2

Maybe the other 2 on that dispatch report a long time ago will fire up LTE soon too.

I think we are still waiting for someone to actually go down to the other site in Clayton...the one on top of that 10 story "200" building. Maybe its on....

It's not often that I really wish for more than an 8mp camera on my phone, but this is one of those times. I live in Washington, MO and we don't have many towers that carry Sprint service. I drove by the one closest to my work yesterday and shot this picture. Now I know that they haven't turned anything on and I don't think anything has even started. I couldn't see from the street that there were any boxes our signs of digging. I'll probably get up close and peek in a couple days.

I guess this pic can at least serve as a reference for later so I can see if there are changes... It's taken from southwest of the tower.

post-10217-13657778777771_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I think we are still waiting for someone to actually go down to the other site in Clayton...the one on top of that 10 story "200" building. Maybe its on....

I'll go by there tonight after work and see if I pick anything up. I do know that I can't get an LTE signal from 170 when passing that location. There are a lot of relatively taller buildings in Clayton, so I guess it's possible the signal is reflected and/or dispersed too much before it can reach 170, or there is more down tilt than other locations.

• Like 2

I feel like a road trip this weekend I may go.

I feel like a road trip this weekend I may go.

Wait, 15 miles down the Interstate from St. Charles to Clayton is now considered a "road trip"? What is your vehicle, a unicycle?

:P

AJ

• Like 3

I honestly did know hiw far that site is from home. I can't load the map well at work and I just remembered it was on a tall building and was thinking closer to downtown.

With the bridge being worked on on 70 I do avoid crossing the river there.