Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Has anyone in the STL area started to compile a list of the SID's you connect to? it's the best way to know how many towers are in the area and which tower you are actually connected to.

SIDs? Maybe SCIDs. Very confusing when people call them SIDs.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 1

I just plotted a couple hundred points in sensorly in STL. I mostly only picked up LTE where it had already been plotted in sensorly, but I did get a little bit where it was not on the map while mapping the trip in sensorly.

As stated in another forum looks like a bunch of new LTE showing up north of 40/I-64 in St Louis including that Delwood site, Hillsdale, and St Ann. Its mostly along I-70.

FILL IN THE PURPLE!

We have action in mid Missouri now, tower in Barnett,mo is installed

Sent from my EVO using Forum Runner

Wow! Can't get much more MID Missouri than that!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone in the STL area started to compile a list of the SID's you connect to? it's the best way to know how many towers are in the area and which tower you are actually connected to.

I can add this information to the spreadsheet I have if someone goes out to the sites that are currently live and can take screenshots or jot down the LTE Engineering info. So far we have three sites that are up as far as we know. 270 and Lindbergh, Dellwood Rec, and Goodfellow and St. Louis Ave. If someone can get the Serving Cell ID's I can input the info into the spreadsheet.

• Like 1

Hopefully this helps a little.

ForumRunner_20130414_232814.png

[ATTACH]3068[/ATTACH]

Please see this thread. It will show you how to get the serving cell ID's there should be 3 per site as far as I know.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2198-network-visionlte-new-orleans-market/page__st__740__p__90231&do=findComment&comment=90231

I zipped past this site on 270 on my way to work this morning. I always wondered why that gigantic flagpole was there...

Anyway, the access panel is still off, and I could see the antenna inside. I was driving too fast to see any details, though. No trucks or other ground activity that I could see.

There were two guys in a bucket truck working on the "flag pole" near 270 & McDonnell this morning. Is this even a Sprint tower? Seems awfully close to the tower at 270 & Lindburgh.

There were two guys in a bucket truck working on the "flag pole" near 270 & McDonnell this morning. Is this even a Sprint tower? Seems awfully close to the tower at 270 & Lindburgh.

Yup it is Sprint's and you loose the signal from the one at 270 and Lindbergh just west of the big flagpole. Perfect spacing in my book.

• Like 1

The white trucks near 70 and Zumbhel at the Sprint site on the we buy ugly houses billboard are not NV related. The are working on ATT refurbishing according to the guy there today. "Fixing stuff that's needed it for a while."

Just wanted to report that I had LTE for about 30 seconds while driving on 70 right in front of the airport so hopefully this explains my horrid speeds as of late. Sorry if this has already been posted already but had to share.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

post-4680-1366062627628_thumb.jpg

Ditto for me on 70 in front of Lambert

Not sure why you are posting those. That's only the 1x basestations where LTE was found. It will hugely mismatched until all sites are completed.

Not sure why you are posting those. That's only the 1x basestations where LTE was found. It will hugely mismatched until all sites are completed.

I was not aware of that. I thought it was the bsids for the lte towers. Thanks for clarifying.

I was not aware of that. I thought it was the bsids for the lte towers. Thanks for clarifying.

LTE engineering screen shots of -80 or better is what we require for site confirmation on the new Orleans spreadsheet. Veteran hunters have the rules relaxed. Iphone5 and HTC devices are exempt as they show the unique ID cell identities and I already figured out all the hex IDs for the entire market.

Alright, good to know but don't have to be a d**k about it

You see thats the thing about the internet....i wasn't trying to come off as a dick...just trying to inform...I guess the first post on this page got overlooked....

• Like 1

LTE engineering screen shots of -80 or better is what we require for site confirmation on the new Orleans spreadsheet. Veteran hunters have the rules relaxed. Iphone5 and HTC devices are exempt as they show the unique ID cell identities and I already figured out all the hex IDs for the entire market.

Doesn't Robert have access to "Acceptance Reports" or something like that?