Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I've been following this thread for a while, but this is my first time posting. Thanks everyone for the info that has been shared, here.

This afternoon, I was on my way back to STL from the Branson area, this weekend, and randomly picked up LTE between Lebanon and Waynesville. I'd say I was due south of Stoutland right around mile marker 140 on 44.

I think I remember reading something about a tower possibly being up in this area, but there aren't any points on Sensorly, so I thought I'd report this to everyone, here. I did a speed test and got 19.92 down, 8.41 up and a ping of 79.

• Like 1

I've been following this thread for a while, but this is my first time posting. Thanks everyone for the info that has been shared, here.

This afternoon, I was on my way back to STL from the Branson area, this weekend, and randomly picked up LTE between Lebanon and Waynesville. I'd say I was due south of Stoutland right around mile marker 140 on 44.

I think I remember reading something about a tower possibly being up in this area, but there aren't any points on Sensorly, so I thought I'd report this to everyone, here. I did a speed test and got 19.92 down, 8.41 up and a ping of 79.

Our Sites Complete map does show two towers in that area as having LTE complete, so thanks for confirming that!

Too bad you have an iPhone .... :P no Sensorly.

Still having major voice issues and it has gotten worse! Have attempted calling as much as 10 times before it connects. This is in good service area with at least 3 "bars". Everyone I know with Sprint in Madison County is having the same problems. I just don't understand how we are having problems on this side of the river and no problems on the MO side..

I have experienced minor issues with that recently. In the last week 2 or 3 calls took a second try to connect, but it hadn't gotten bad, yet.

Also I did a little bit of plotting on the tower by Tandy park, but I was there at the wrong time of day so I just went as far east and west as it would reach.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Hi,

New to the site, but have been lurking for awhile. While sitting in a Southwest Airlines jet at the east terminal at Lambert, I noticed a 4G signal. I did not get a chance to run a speedtest (pulling back from the gate), but the signal strength was -77 dBm 8asu (according to my Note 2). Mobile network type of LTE:14. Also, had a good signal (i believe 4 bars). Hopefully, that's a good sign for things to come!

Hi,

New to the site, but have been lurking for awhile. While sitting in a Southwest Airlines jet at the east terminal at Lambert, I noticed a 4G signal. I did not get a chance to run a speedtest (pulling back from the gate), but the signal strength was -77 dBm 8asu (according to my Note 2). Mobile network type of LTE:14. Also, had a good signal (i believe 4 bars). Hopefully, that's a good sign for things to come!

Yep, a couple of towers near the airport have been completed, and more will be online soon! Plotting on Sensorly is more important than speed tests. So next time you connect, pull out the Sensorly app rather than the Speedtest!

Yep, a couple of towers near the airport have been completed, and more will be online soon! Plotting on Sensorly is more important than speed tests. So next time you connect, pull out the Sensorly app rather than the Speedtest!

Seeing the entire airport turn purple would be cool!

I sure will. I'l try when I return to StL on Tuesday.

I have some good news. My brother got LTE on his SGS3 at Lewis and Clark Blvd and Chambers road. He said that he ran a speedtest, but he lost LTE before it finished. It was either a weak signal or they had just finished testing. On sensorly, I also saw some points for LTE on Hwy H and some in Clayton. I will see if I can get LTE where my brother got it tomorrow since I will be close. I'll post back and let you know if I picked up LTE in that same location.

I will run by this area tonight and check the tower near that intersection. I will compare the SCID's to the SCID's I have recorded for the Dellwood Site. I will update you all around 6.

I will run by this area tonight and check the tower near that intersection. I will compare the SCID's to the SCID's I have recorded for the Dellwood Site. I will update you all around 6.

Awesome! I apologize for saying I would be able to check it out, but I ran into some unexpected issues and was not able to go on Sunday. I would be able to go next Sunday, but it looks like you're going to beat me to it! Haha. Anyways, my apologies.

US Cellular customers in STL are getting letters this week.

I kind of wish they would have to wait until NV is done to be integrated, but it doesn't look like that's the case.

Letters are going out for US Cellular customers... They include this FAQ...

http://www.uscellula...nt-Websites.pdf

There's also this story on the TeamUSCellular blog:

http://teamuscellula...ted-422-110-pm/

It is going to be interesting to see if Sprint's footprint post-Network Vision in St. Louis will equal USCC's.

It is going to be interesting to see if Sprint's footprint post-Network Vision in St. Louis will equal USCC's.

Really? I don't know much about USC, and I know sensorly is not the be all end all, but sprints stl footprint seems way bigger/better than usc.

My understanding is that this isn't about footprint, but about spectrum bandwidth.

Letters are going out for US Cellular customers... They include this FAQ...

http://www.uscellula...nt-Websites.pdf

There's also this story on the TeamUSCellular blog:

http://teamuscellula...ted-422-110-pm/

I wonder if this announcement accelerates the STL NV rollout? 'Twould be nice...

Still having major voice issues and it has gotten worse! Have attempted calling as much as 10 times before it connects. This is in good service area with at least 3 "bars". Everyone I know with Sprint in Madison County is having the same problems. I just don't understand how we are having problems on this side of the river and no problems on the MO side..

My problems have vanished for now....

Has anyone checked out the site at 170 and Airport Rd? Sensorly shows a really strong reading there for being so far from 270 and Lindbergh.

Edit: This would be the one inside the TitleMax sign at 170 and Airport

Those 2 are soooo close together :o

One is an external Macro site, and the other is a DAS site. Both are on Anheuser Busch property.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Hey been checking this out for awhile was wondering how to become a sponsor? I was working at park east tower in the CWE and noticed 4g when I was on the 25th floor but nothing street level didn't have a chance to fire up sensorly but suspect it's the north city tower

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

One is an external Macro site, and the other is a DAS site. Both are on Anheuser Busch property.

Each of the Clydesdales gets two handsets, a tablet, a hotspot, and an aircard. It is in their contracts. They are data using stallions.

AJ