Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

So far, I am not impressed with Sprint's LTE and we all know they will not have very good national coverage anytime soon.

What's "any time soon?" One month? 3 months? 6 months? Because in 6 months I will guaranty you that they will have pretty good national coverage. And super fast speeds in downtown STL, KC and others.

There is a list Sprint put out in another thread that lists cities with known fallback gap issues. I didn't see anything about the Cottleville  yellow pin site that the Tri-band  devices loose LTE near. I guess they know about it and one site isn't enough to mention.

There is a list Sprint put out in another thread that lists cities with known fallback gap issues. I didn't see anything about the Cottleville  yellow pin site that the Tri-band  devices loose LTE near. I guess they know about it and one site isn't enough to mention.

Really? You think they'd list an unlaunched market???

That was a list of only launched markets, and that was a list of markets that are supposedly working properly, not a list of markets with problems.

• Like 2

Really? You think they'd list an unlaunched market???

That was a list of only launched markets, and that was a list of markets that are supposedly working properly, not a list of markets with problems.

I missed that it was launched markets. Thanks for the correction. 

• Like 1

So on my way to work today I discovered that the G2 can get both HEX and SCIDs on the SignalCheck screen. However if I go to the LTE engineering screen I can only get the SCIDs. I guess I don't need the EVO anymore. I will post a screen shot when I get home from work.

• Like 2

So on my way to work today I discovered that the G2 can get both HEX and SCIDs on the SignalCheck screen. However if I go to the LTE engineering screen I can only get the SCIDs. I guess I don't need the EVO anymore. I will post a screen shot when I get home from work.

Yes, we noticed that a while back. I couldn't find that post again about not being able to use the deactivated evo because all of my notifications are from the G2, N5, and Tri-Band Issues threads. Signalcheck will do both.

Or you can be like me and be pessimistic............ :rofl:

Pessimism. Optimism. Meh. There is no water in my glass.

:-P

Have any of the white flag pole looking sites or the billboard sites with the antenna panels each on a skinny pipe just a couple feet above the signs been upgraded in the St Louis/ St Charles area? None of them that I drive past have been. I'm just wondering if they need more planning or something and will be some of the last finished. One is 100 yards from a old Clearwire site that has been worked on lately and I wonder if maybe they might merge them. The Clearwire site is a traditional big monopole tower with multiple mobile carriers on it.

< nothing to see here, move along >