Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Does anyone have a picture handy of what a flagpole site looks like? There is a site near me at Baxter & Carkson in Cesterfield that has really been bugging me because I can't see any cell equipment at all...NV or legacy...and I'm starting to wonder if its hidden inside an odd smokestack-looking thing on the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Does anyone have a picture handy of what a flagpole site looks like? There is a site near me at Baxter & Carkson in Cesterfield that has really been bugging me because I can't see any cell equipment at all...NV or legacy...and I'm starting to wonder if its hidden inside an odd smokestack-looking thing on the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would guess that it is the pole ontop of the USBank building.

• Like 1

I think the majority of folks on this site are hopefully optimistic.

Wish I was one. I still get better coverage and better speeds on my 3G Galaxy 3 than I do on my LTE Galaxy 4. I travel this whole area and it seems to get worse not better. I guess my hopes were higher than what they plan on delivering. 

Wish I was one. I still get better coverage and better speeds on my 3G Galaxy 3 than I do on my LTE Galaxy 4. I travel this whole area and it seems to get worse not better. I guess my hopes were higher than what they plan on delivering.

Its been a few weeks now, but last time I was in St. Louis, I was pleasantly surprised with the network and LTE coverage. I had LTE pretty much everywhere I went, and when I didn't, fell back on 3G that wasn't half bad. I spent most of my time downtown, midtown, and Central West End.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its been a few weeks now, but last time I was in St. Louis, I was pleasantly surprised with the network and LTE coverage. I had LTE pretty much everywhere I went, and when I didn't, fell back on 3G that wasn't half bad. I spent most of my time downtown, midtown, and Central West End.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh, I get LTE in many areas, it is just no faster most times than 3G. I think Sprint blew it.

The site 100 yards from where I park every night is in progress now.

Thw batteries in the Fujifilm are dead so I had to use the phone but you can see alt least 2 panels with RRUs on the tower with the naked eye. Only one on the left shows up in the photo.

I switched to Flickr, Dropbox would let me public share now.

SCI Engineering/ Point W Blvd
City: St. Charles, MO

10861475414_d6e265f35f_b.jpg

Oh, I get LTE in many areas, it is just no faster most times than 3G. I think Sprint blew it.

I get that some times too, but sometimes the 3G is 0.1 Mbps and the LTE is 1 so its still faster. Most places with LTE however area lot faster than it was a year ago for me.  I wish I knew why places are still so slow, but the market isn't launched here so I really can't complain.

• Like 1

signal check does not have any b41 indicator, while the speed certainly is convincing.

I drove all around the south and west area by 55 and 44 and could not get my n5 to connect to any b41.

I will try the loughborough area tomorrow.

I am starting to think that there very well may be a software or hardware issue that is blocking b41 on the n5.

signal check does not have any b41 indicator, while the speed certainly is convincing.

I drove all around the south and west area by 55 and 44 and could not get my n5 to connect to any b41.

I will try the loughborough area tomorrow.

I am starting to think that there very well may be a software or hardware issue that is blocking b41 on the n5.

Hate to ask but do you have Band 26 and 41 enabled? I had to enable it on my G2.

I have the band priority set at 26-41-25 and I am having no issues connecting to 41.

yes but you have a G2, correct? I am suspecting its nexus 5 specific.

Hate to ask but do you have Band 26 and 41 enabled? I had to enable it on my G2.

yes of course.