Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

signal check does not have any b41 indicator, while the speed certainly is convincing.

I drove all around the south and west area by 55 and 44 and could not get my n5 to connect to any b41.

I will try the loughborough area tomorrow.

I am starting to think that there very well may be a software or hardware issue that is blocking b41 on the n5.SignalCheck will show 311870 

SignalCheck will show 311870 for band 41 and 310120 for band 25. Thats how we can tell. Also in St. Louis the GCI will start with 048 or 049 for B41 and 056 for B25.

• Like 1

Tower info 55 and arsenal GCI: 0488F600 PCI: 179 band 41

Tower info 55 at 44 GCI: 04882F00 PCI: 277 band 41

Sorry for lack of screen shots, it won't let me upload anymore. 

All match information that I have!

signal check does not have any b41 indicator, while the speed certainly is convincing.

I drove all around the south and west area by 55 and 44 and could not get my n5 to connect to any b41.

I will try the loughborough area tomorrow.

I am starting to think that there very well may be a software or hardware issue that is blocking b41 on the n5.

I had the same issues, i tried a week ago and could not get any connection. The Zing i had connected just fine but the my N5 would not connect at all. 

Tower info 55 and arsenal GCI: 0488F600 PCI: 179 band 41

Tower info 55 at 44 GCI: 04882F00 PCI: 277 band 41

Sorry for lack of screen shots, it won't let me upload anymore. 

The sites only allows for a few images per member, or costs would skyrocket. You'll need to find an image hosting service such as photobuck, imagr, or Dropbox to host pictures for you. If you are posting mobile, tapatalk will host the image for you.

Anyone know if Spectrum is a sub contractor doing work for Ericsson? I saw a funny parked white pickup truck at the Zumbel/70 site. I couldn't see the worker(s) behind the fence around the billboard so it may just be a billboard company guy.

Also I got a better picture of the Truman/70 site from just outside  my apartment. Its the first time I have seen 3 guys working on panels at the same time around here. Hope its good enough to put the pin to in progress. :D

10876629435_64e667be38_o_d.jpg

Don't use Dropbox they stopped public folders. I just use Flickr now.

< nothing to see here, move along >

Uhh.... when? 

Anyone know if Spectrum is a sub contractor doing work for Ericsson? I saw a funny parked white pickup truck at the Zumbel/70 site. I couldn't see the worker(s) behind the fence around the billboard so it may just be a billboard company guy.

Also I got a better picture of the Truman/70 site from just outside  my apartment. Its the first time I have seen 3 guys working on panels at the same time around here. Hope its good enough to put the pin to in progress. :D

Yeah can't see the picture. Flickr says it's unavailable.

Uhh.... when? 

Yeah can't see the picture. Flickr says it's unavailable.

Well they announce they were dropping it to developers back on June 15 2012. Yesterday I tried to use it and I could only share to individuals or groups. Copying the link didn't work for me posting here anymore.

Lets see if its working again. Below is the picture I have up on Flicker from the share link to a copy on Dropbox.. home2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlrsmwzht6fwanz/home2.jpg

Well they announce they were dropping it to developers back on June 15 2012. Yesterday I tried to use it and I could only share to individuals or groups. Copying the link didn't work for me posting here anymore.

Lets see if its working again. Below is the picture I have up on Flicker from the share link to a copy on Dropbox.. 

home2.jpg

home2.jpg

Those didn't work either.

Dropbox still allows you to create public folders: https://www.dropbox.com/help/16/en

The images in my signature are hosted in my dropbox public folder.

Lilg740 pointed me to pointers for using Flickr.  Guess the pin can get a yellow paint job now.

Just noticed 4 RRUs/panel. I guess its a high capacity site. Will help with the 0.12 download speed I'm getting if I turn off WiFi for some reason.

10876629435_64e667be38_o_d.jpg

I already had that one marked. I just haven't ran an update in a couple days.

I screwed up again sorry. I mean light blue, its just in progress. 

Maybe I should go back to just 2 antidepressants a day,.