Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Mckissock and John

Lambdin & Maffitt

Kingshighway & Ridge

Kingshighway & San Francisco

Lindbergh behind J&T Auto Body

HEX = Unconfirmed (HTC would not pick up the LTE Signal)

Rock Rd & Woodson

HEX Confirmed

Holy Cow! I think that may be a record for 24 hours.....besides me....

• Like 1

I picked up the Hwy 30 and High Ridge Blvd tower at my parent's house today (semi near Rockwood Summit High School).  That's the first time I've gotten LTE there.  It only got -115 dbm outside in the driveway but hey, that's better than the nothing I had before!

• Like 1

Got a slight sight of lte in Farmington, mapped a little, went away too quick to get id

I wonder if it's a donut?

Anyone think iOS 7 is worth the upgrade?

As of right now I'm running a jailbroken iPhone 5 and pretty much the only benefit to me is the ability to tether for free...but since there's no LTE or any signs of work on it in the area, it's pretty pointless at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

As of right now I'm running a jailbroken iPhone 5 and pretty much the only benefit to me is the ability to tether for free...but since there's no LTE or any signs of work on it in the area, it's pretty pointless at the moment.

Best not to bring up unauthorized tethering, it against the rules.

I upgraded my Ipad to it and honestly don't see much I like more about it, but I think very soon most apps will want you to be on 7.

I really liked the look and feel of 6 a lot more than 7, but if you like it that's great. 

• Like 1

I'm sure the jailbreak will happen with ios7 soon, if it's any consolation.

• Like 1

Best not to bring up unauthorized tethering, it against the rules.

I upgraded my Ipad to it and honestly don't see much I like more about it, but I think very soon most apps will want you to be on 7.

I really liked the look and feel of 6 a lot more than 7, but if you like it that's great.

This video is funny. I like the mom's comment in the comments....."he can just deal with it".

Not sure was just driving and signal check went off and I started mapping asap then went away..can't get to come back.now at wedding reception and roaming half the time.

That has happened to me on some other sites I think were donuts. I guess it will just be a wait and see. I'm only in Farmington every couple of weeks.

That has happened to me on some other sites I think were donuts. I guess it will just be a wait and see. I'm only in Farmington every couple of weeks.

From what I can tell, the only way to find a donut site is to get handed off to it from an adjacent site. If there are no adjacent sites, you will not connect to it at all.

Sent from my HTC ONE

From what I can tell, the only way to find a donut site is to get handed off to it from an adjacent site. If there are no adjacent sites, you will not connect to it at all.

Sent from my HTC ONE

I don't think it is. I have been all through the area and do not get LTE any where else. I will be back up there on Monday and will try to pull all the sectors.

Well whatever happened can't get it again. Tried LTE only, rebooting, nothing. But it did come from the Farmington site so I'll try the other sectors when I head out of town soon.

Screenshot_2013-09-22-10-17-38_zps98636e

Screenshot_2013-09-22-10-18-12_zps560993

Who's in Chesterfield?

Speaking of Chesterfield, I went by the site on Ladue Bluffs Crossing (the only one nearby that's NOT a rooftop site) and saw 2 guys and a truck parked in front of the tower. It looks like they were just locking up.

Also, and more importantly, it looks like panels and RRUs are up! Couldn't tell if the cabinets were there though.

I apologize in advance for the poor quality pictures.

f4z3.jpg

5vva.jpg

• Like 2

Photo's plenty good enough to verify the RRU's are up.

Hopefully it will be blasting LTE goodness on 2 bands soon. Well at least one.

This also brings up something I asked one time and never really got an answer. Has anyone seen a site where they did the RRU/panel installs before the cabinets? Just wondering. I would make sense to me to do the ground stuff first. There are a few sites I can't tell if the cabinet installs are being working on and if I see the panels and RRU's up that would mean they are almost done if you can count on the other half being done first.