Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Can someone check out Clark and Jefferson? Picked up its HEX tonight but i think it may be a donut.

Edit: Also, Pine and Euclid

I may be able to grab Clark & Jefferson tomorrow. I'm doing some volunteer work in S. City and need to swing through downtown...

I may be able to grab Clark & Jefferson tomorrow. I'm doing some volunteer work in S. City and need to swing through downtown...

If no one has gotten those by the weekend I will pull the motorcycle out and get them. Excuse for a nice ride.  :rolleyes:

So the two closest towers to my home are now broadcasting LTE, yet most of the time I'm still getting the usual weak 3G signal. Occasionally it will flip over to the 4G LTE site at Olive & 40 but it doesn't last long.

Is it possible that a legacy tower further away is more powerful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Whats the nearest intersection to your house?

So the two closest towers to my home are now broadcasting LTE, yet most of the time I'm still getting the usual weak 3G signal. Occasionally it will flip over to the 4G LTE site at Olive & 40 but it doesn't last long.

Is it possible that a legacy tower further away is more powerful?

where did you get that? I drove from Pearce to the parkway and sat right in front of the tower and couldn't get anything.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I got it driving on Pearce driving towards 61 away from Bear Creek. My points are on sensorly. I had no idea where I was or i would have checked it out.

You can't get anything at or near your home?

That's the thing...I get a 3G signal around -115db most of the time (have since I switched to Sprint last year) and it will sometimes pick up 4G LTE (on its own or by toggling airplane mode) but the vast majority of the time I still get 3G.

It probably has to do something with the fact that my street is in a valley 20-30 ft lower than the rest of the area.

The only thing I can think of is that I've been picking up the legacy site at S. Woods Mill & 40.

That's the thing...I get a 3G signal around -115db most of the time (have since I switched to Sprint last year) and it will sometimes pick up 4G LTE (on its own or by toggling airplane mode) but the vast majority of the time I still get 3G.

It probably has to do something with the fact that my street is in a valley 20-30 ft lower than the rest of the area.

The only thing I can think of is that I've been picking up the legacy site at S. Woods Mill & 40.

I would definitely be getting a tri band device then.

• Like 1