Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Might be buying a tri-band phone in the spring if your picking up all this TD

Just to temper your expectations a little bit… From what I understand, the hotspots have better radios than phones do. All they do is data...

Anyone know where this tower is located? I'm mobile today and can't get to the spreadsheet:

p4VVWxT.jpg

In HEX that is 0562A403. I couldn't find that on the spreadsheet. Granted I'm using my phone I could be missing it. Where are you?

Sorry posted late.

I know we already have hex for Olive & Ladue in Chesterfield but here's one of the 3-digit numbers as well.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1380061139.674034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was able to pick up 249 for one of the 3 digit SCIDs. I do have some concerns about this tower though. My co-worker and myself were connected to this sector and could not get do a speed test or get any data at all. We were at I-64 and 141 right at the Maryville University campus. He has to go to strictly CDMA just to get data. How does a person complain to Sprint that they have no data if LTE is not officially launched but there phone is connecting and they have no data.

In HEX that is 0562A403. I couldn't find that on the spreadsheet. Granted I'm using my phone I could be missing it. Where are you?

Sorry posted late.

As Steveo314 said its the Page and Diehlman site

Sooo I just missed out on a good opportunity.  I was stuck helping a coworker with a VPN issue so I let the ringing phone go to voicemail.  It turns out there was a guy stuck on our roof (270/olive) who was working on "cell tower equipment" (theres only sprint up there!) and he got locked up there because someone shut the door.  By the time I called back on it, he already had someone else letting him out.  I was soooo close to getting to go up there and see the equip and talk to the guy :(

Sooo I just missed out on a good opportunity. I was stuck helping a coworker with a VPN issue so I let the ringing phone go to voicemail. It turns out there was a guy stuck on our roof (270/olive) who was working on "cell tower equipment" (theres only sprint up there!) and he got locked up there because someone shut the door. By the time I called back on it, he already had someone else letting him out. I was soooo close to getting to go up there and see the equip and talk to the guy :(

Dang! Well, now you have his number... ;)

So, guys every phase 1 TD-LTE site that I have checked so far has band 41 LTE!

There's a LOT out there. Almost every flagpole site I've encountered is broadcasting Band 41. Going to make quite a few people happy when they get those Triband phones. I'd still like more movement on the 800mhz side of the spectrum, though. I need me some building penetration.

Low light digital zoom from a camera phone makes it tough to see but here's 141/Bowles.

uploadfromtaptalk1380170761427.jpg

There's also been a silver cabinet that I think it's Clearwire's that has been beeping with a red light on it flashing for the second night in a row.

I just don't remember getting wimax out of that site back when I had the Evo 3D

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4