Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

While driving down 67 I tried to pick up LTE at Bonne Terre and the tower in between Farmington and Park Hills but wasn't able to pick up either.

• Like 1

Note to self, don't read these forums before bed. I had a dream (nightmare) that they finally had a work truck at the tower nearest to me... But then later i found that instead of upgrading it, they took the whole thing down, tower structure and all.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

• Like 5

Lilg740, check out the acceptance update thread. Looks like you have some overtime coming on the maps and spreadsheet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

I sure welcome those updates. I can't wait to see the list.

It will have to wait til later this evening. Been running dumb errands for my boss all day and I HAVE to mow my lawn tonight and clean my house for my kids birthday party this weekend. So i won't have time til probably later on.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the site to the Southeast of High Ridge is broadcasting now? It is mapped along hwy 21.

if I have a chance to go that way I'll check again I usually stay along 30 during the week.

Edit we're going to go check it out now after I look up the id for confirmation I'll be mapping backroads

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

I had a surprise from my daughter when she went back to her school. The tower at highway 125 and Farm Road 170 in Rogersville is up and showing LTE. Mapped and caught Hex 056032xx

uploadfromtaptalk1379630053642.jpg

• Like 2