Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I was in Springfield (MO) driving East on Battlefield intending to look at the tower near South Blackman and Battlefield and had several quick hits from 05618Bxx and 05618Cxx and then flipped to 056033xx.  I'm not sure if this is a glitch of SignalCheck but I see this happen sometimes when I connect to a donut tower.  I'm going to take a look at the water tower site and see if it is showing up.

I was in Springfield (MO) driving East on Battlefield intending to look at the tower near South Blackman and Battlefield and had several quick hits from 05618Bxx and 05618Cxx and then flipped to 056033xx.  I'm not sure if this is a glitch of SignalCheck but I see this happen sometimes when I connect to a donut tower.  I'm going to take a look at the water tower site and see if it is showing up.

what sector did you get on the 05618B? If it was an 01 I would think it is the site north of Ozark, its a water tower.

In Springfield I only had a flash of both. I decided to take a drive. I don't think the water tower is our site. I couldn't see any NV panels. I drove over to Nixa and the up main until it hit highway CC. As soon as I turned East on CC I picked up 05618C 03. When I was almost to 65 on CC I was reading 06518C02. There is a lone tower in the middle of CC just West of Fremont Hills. I was reading LTE @ - 85 dB.

Im now sitting in a parking lot in line of site of the water tower about half a mile East of me and only getting intermittent LTE. I think the tower in question is over West of Fremont Hills.

uploadfromtaptalk1379694932058.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1379694955710.jpg

what sector did you get on the 05618B? If it was an 01 I would think it is the site north of Ozark, its a water tower.

Oh man I completely misread the tower. I've been looking at 05618C this whole time. I don't think the water tower has been upgraded. I didn't see any RRU or NV panels.

uploadfromtaptalk1379696999858.jpg

Just got to work at 270/Olive and saw an AMF truck and van in the parking lot.  There were 3 guys in hard hats carrying backpacks of tools heading out to their vehicles.  I'm assuming they had been up on the roof but then again, it is lightly raining so maybe they weren't.

• Like 1

Maybe so, But I made a jump from a 3G only phone to a LTE capable phone… so you haters can suck it. :P

LOL. I'd rather have a hater-aide franchise than be a colorful iSheep.

;-)

• Like 1

There are plenty of things about android that I don't like, but I try to keep my opinions to myself as not to offend anyone. At the end of the day, it's a choice as to what device you use. I happen to like Apple. I make my living designing Apple software. It's not for everyone, and I know that. But, it works for me.

There are plenty of things about android that I don't like, but I try to keep my opinions to myself as not to offend anyone. At the end of the day, it's a choice as to what device you use. I happen to like Apple. I make my living designing Apple software. It's not for everyone, and I know that. But, it works for me.

I don't like Apple in general but thats my prerogative. What I do like is the fact that iPhones can grab both types of SCID's in one fell swoop. Have you checked to make sure Apple didn't remove the field trial mode from the 5s?

Ya to each his own. For the record I have an iPad and a MacBook Pro and generally loved the way apple did stuff from after the original iMac up to the style change in iOS 7 and the round Mac Pro. I think the loss of Steve at the top is really starting to show.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Ya to each his own. For the record I have an iPad and a MacBook Pro and generally loved the way apple did stuff from after the original iMac up to the style change in iOS 7 and the round Mac Pro. I think the loss of Steve at the top is really starting to show.

Yes without Steve, Apple isn't going to be the powerhouse they were up until 2 years ago.

Maybe so, But I made a jump from a 3G only phone to a LTE capable phone… so you haters can suck it. :P

I really didn't mean to popo your new phone so much as to make a joke on the other meaning of coming out, I guess that really dated now. No one cares if you're straight or gay anymore. The Hardware is first class btw.