Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I got it driving on Pearce driving towards 61 away from Bear Creek. My points are on sensorly. I had no idea where I was or i would have checked it out.

I picked it up there today, it's really weird that I can't get it by the tower but I get it a half mile away

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Maybe but he put up another after that 11/9 one too.!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

They last one I did contained all through Sunday, Even though the numbers differ again. I am going to double check the maps.

• Like 1

Its the new fuzzy math they teach in school now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Can you imagine keeping track of every site, moving, and starting a new job? Mind numbing.

OK, I'm back from my little hiatus.  Looks like a lot of stuff going on in the last 2 weeks. 

I drove the "Sensorly Loop" around the IL Rt4 and I-70 site in Marine IL this morning.  SCIDs: 138 - 307 - 476.  Same as Riverview & 270.  Thought that looked familiar.

I think I caught SCID 52 driving past the Girl Scout Road site in Glen Carbon.  I'll try to confirm that and the other two SCIDs soon.

I'll also try to check out the Ellis Road site in St. Jacob the next time I have to go to Highland. 

Some findings as I detoured past some cell sites on my way to work this morning:

The site at I-55/70/270 northwest of Troy IL seems to be in donut mode.  Got brief glimpses of SCIDs 262 and 431 as I drove by.  Hopefully it will be accepted soon.  Ear of corn is still laying at the base of the tower.

Grabbed the SCIDs for the Girl Scout Road & Meridian site in Glen Carbon IL:  21 - 190 - 359.  I think I may have mis-remembered those when I posted yesterday.

Some findings as I detoured past some cell sites on my way to work this morning:

The site at I-55/70/270 northwest of Troy IL seems to be in donut mode.  Got brief glimpses of SCIDs 262 and 431 as I drove by.  Hopefully it will be accepted soon.  Ear of corn is still laying at the base of the tower.

Grabbed the SCIDs for the Girl Scout Road & Meridian site in Glen Carbon IL:  21 - 190 - 359.  I think I may have mis-remembered those when I posted yesterday.

I couldn't connect to Girl Scout last night. Thats weird.