Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I tried but wasn't able to pickup LTE at the Bourbon, MO tower this morning.  Does anyone know if the Rosewood Heights tower is still acting up?

One tower in Joplin that I know of had panels go up on March 18th and no activity at all since then.  Anyone else seeing the same in your area?  Just wondering what is going on.

BTW its not in a rural location, ATT has been running fiber to other business in the area, right across from the tower a couple months ago.

We had something similar although not quite as long in Bethalto, IL. I think the panels were up for 3 months or so before the were turned on. lilg740 had more knowledge about the area though.

-105 3G signal very close to the site at Baxter & Clarkson in Chesterfield (usually get much better). Also my phone says "Extended" instead of Sprint.

I'll drive by after 5pm but won't be able to properly check it out until tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

One tower in Joplin that I know of had panels go up on March 18th and no activity at all since then.  Anyone else seeing the same in your area?  Just wondering what is going on.

BTW its not in a rural location, ATT has been running fiber to other business in the area, right across from the tower a couple months ago.

This is my home site in Collinsville, IL. Apparently my home site is a Synergy Site.

9097685846_8229f4fa83_o_d.jpg

This is the longest hold out in this immediate area. I know there are some out in Central Missouri that Rickie can comment on.

On a side note if you could grab some SCID's in the Joplin region we would be forever indebted to you.

How can I tell what the cabinets look like at a site?

I assume you want to know how to identify a new cabinet.  There are pictures posted somewhere on this site (I'll try to find them in a little bit) that show how they are.  Basically the vents on the top/front of the new ones are in a rectangle pattern with the upper left corner of it curved at an angle (u will know what I mean when u see a pic)

How can I tell what the cabinets look like at a site?

Here is pic of what they look like. Notice the pattern on the cabinet. That is the Ericsson symbol. No one else uses anything like that so they are pretty easy to distinguish.

8797783371_326d05772d_o_d.jpg

• Like 1

Its gots the super secret site ID number on it too....

:lol:

Lilg740 you can ignore my PM question.

I think he means the pattern of the air vents. I was trying to make out the pattern on the doorknob.

EricssonLogo.jpg

• Like 1

Here is pic of what they look like. Notice the pattern on the cabinet. That is the Ericsson symbol. No one else uses anything like that so they are pretty easy to distinguish.

I assume you want to know how to identify a new cabinet.  There are pictures posted somewhere on this site (I'll try to find them in a little bit) that show how they are.  Basically the vents on the top/front of the new ones are in a rectangle pattern with the upper left corner of it curved at an angle (u will know what I mean when u see a pic)

Thank you fellas.

Had to drive to Wentzville to pick up a drunk friend at Bear Creek Golf Club...mapped about 3000 4G points and got like 30 HEX's. Going to post the ones that we do not have yet shortly.

Oh must be nice to drive across the market and grab a bunch of site ids