Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I don't like Apple in general but thats my prerogative. What I do like is the fact that iPhones can grab both types of SCID's in one fell swoop. Have you checked to make sure Apple didn't remove the field trial mode from the 5s?

still works!

• Like 1

Oh man I completely misread the tower. I've been looking at 05618C this whole time. I don't think the water tower has been upgraded. I didn't see any RRU or NV panels.

If you go back by there soon see if there are NV cabinets at the base. I really don't think it could be anything but that tower. If you get it again let me know what sector you got from what location.

Do you think the site at McKissock and John near downtown will cover the EDJ dome??

Highly unlikely. In order for it to even have a chance of penetrating walls it would need to be like across the street.

Your waiting on the Lumiere Place site upgrade for Rams game LTE

Or maybe Olive and 8th

Lumiere says DAS? which was explained to me in a previous post as being inside correct?

Well if they accepted the Oak Ridge site then something is wrong with it. When I passed by it at 4am this morning I was in roam, then when I passed by at 12:30 this afternoon I was still roaming. So I came back up to check it again after reading it was accepted and I am locked in roam yet again. The tower covers about an 8 mile stretch of 55 in Cape County.

In town at my Parents in Norco/Florissant, mapped some new spots on Sensorly for you guys. Their closest tower is not accepted yet or broadcasting (from sponsor maps), so this is encouraging they have LTE this far north. This was inside the house too. Not bad. Sorry if this is not helpful, don't follow this thread religiously like I do the Wisconsin maps. Might be the tower at Cross Keys?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

In town at my Parents in Norco/Florissant, mapped some new spots on Sensorly for you guys. Their closest tower is not accepted yet or broadcasting (from sponsor maps), so this is encouraging they have LTE this far north. This was inside the house too. Not bad. Sorry if this is not helpful, don't follow this thread religiously like I do the Wisconsin maps. Might be the tower at Cross Keys?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

This is from the tower on Lindbergh by Aldi's

• Like 1