Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

It will have to wait til later this evening. Been running dumb errands for my boss all day and I HAVE to mow my lawn tonight and clean my house for my kids birthday party this weekend. So i won't have time til probably later on.

No worries. We appreciate all the time and work you and the rest do here. 

• Like 3

Sweet! About time. Only been installed for weeks...

Yep.  It would be nice to see movement like this on the telephone pole sites in Springfield.

Seems like there's a lot more purple on the Sensorly maps in CoMo while I've been in Raleigh, NC on business. Anyone know if they've fired up the tower on the south side of town or is someone with a Gnex picking up the site downtown? I'll know for sure when I get back on Saturday, but was just curious.

Seems like there's a lot more purple on the Sensorly maps in CoMo while I've been in Raleigh, NC on business. Anyone know if they've fired up the tower on the south side of town or is someone with a Gnex picking up the site downtown? I'll know for sure when I get back on Saturday, but was just curious.

Looks like just the one tower up still.

I hope y'all didn't get your hopes up. I think the 20 updates was a typo.

Eh. 20 or 1 I was surprised as hell that something outside of the I70 corridor like lowly Rogersville had LTE show up today.  I'm good.

Pretty sure it wasn't...

Hey. Aren't you supposed to be concentrating on storms or something? Get to work you. :-)

What's the link for the list again?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk 4

He hasn't put it out there yet. When he does click on the link and at the top right corner you will see follow this topic. Click on that and anytime someone post in that topic you will get the notification message.

• Like 1

I hope y'all didn't get your hopes up. I think the 20 updates was a typo.

I read somewhere another market thought  the total was for the last 2 updates. Would have been nice.

How many do you think it was? 

I read somewhere another market thought  the total was for the last 2 updates. Would have been nice.

How many do you think it was? 

From what we can find, it looks like 15 for Sunday - Tuesday. A day may have been counted twice. I think we have everything up to date now. 

• Like 1

From what we can find, it looks like 15 for Sunday - Tuesday. A day may have been counted twice. I think we have everything up to date now. 

I don't know exactly what happened but I think I already posted those sites on Tuesday. Something is screwy but the our map matches the official S4GRU map.

Bridgeton City Hall

HEX Confirmed - 0561CC##

3 Digit SCIDs - 145, 314, 483

Speed Test - Ping 58     DL - 22MB     UL - 7MB

Have screen shots I can share when I get home if needed.

• Like 1