Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I can probably get one. What are you looking for? 

Well, thats the only device currently on the market that can pull HEX SCID's from band 41(2600LTE) sites. sbolen has the MiFi but that one doesn't report SCID's as far as we can tell. We know for a fact that the Zing will.

I am going to be driving down 55 and 67 past Farmington tonight.  Do we still need the SCID for the tower in between Park Hills and Farmington?  Tomorrow I'll be on highway 60 over by Van Buren headed to Rogersville so I'll try and verify the SCID for Freemont and Birch Tree.

Any thing else out there?

I am going to be driving down 55 and 67 past Farmington tonight.  Do we still need the SCID for the tower in between Park Hills and Farmington?  Tomorrow I'll be on highway 60 over by Van Buren headed to Rogersville so I'll try and verify the SCID for Freemont and Birch Tree.

Any thing else out there?

We got both for Farmington now.

Well, thats the only device currently on the market that can pull HEX SCID's from band 41(2600LTE) sites. sbolen has the MiFi but that one doesn't report SCID's as far as we can tell. We know for a fact that the Zing will.

Sounds good. I should have one by early next week. Not sure how much driving around i will be able to do. I have been pretty busy lately. 

Is there a non sponsor place where we can see where the towers should be or ones that need confirmation? 

Sounds good. I should have one by early next week. Not sure how much driving around i will be able to do. I have been pretty busy lately. 

Is there a non sponsor place where we can see where the towers should be or ones that need confirmation? 

No, but I can point you in the right direction.

I may donate on your behalf to get you to sponsorship level if you can drive around and get SCIDs.

• Like 1

Please do.

On a side note. How can towers get get updated to 4G but not have a 3G update? Wont the new equipment upgrade both at the same time? 

Generally the legacy panels will still be used for 3G/Voice until a cluster of sites can be brought online in an area for voice reasons. Even sites that show 3G accepted may not even be broadcasting via the NV antennas.