Galaxy Note 10 rumors, expectations, and news

xdfgf

50 minutes ago, troyd96 said:

Ok about a month or less in what is the verdict. 

The verdict is that you are not the father. Oh wait, wrong topic. :)

All joking aside. I love it. To be perfectly honest, I was happy with the Note 9, but with my travels and my dangerous need for having the latest stuff, I wanted the Note 10 just for the ability of a simplified DeX connection. But once I got the Note 10, I have been really amazed that even from the Note 9, it's a big improvement. Not only for what it offers but the signal is way better in areas I frequent. The camera is really neat. I can keep the s-pen in its slot and still use any other wacom pen I have laying around with it. VOLTE, fingerprint scanner actually works even through a screen protector. The included USB-C Headphones sound nice. The device has way too many things to point out. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, imex99 said:

Yes it is!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Good!! I can't wait until my router arrives that is wifi 6...I'm not sure on the exact date, but should be the next week or so. I'll be getting a sneak-peak at one of the first consumer-grade routers certified for wifi 6 and also mesh wifi from a well-known company in networking equipment. 

The only thing I questioned on the specs that we were disclosed about was the requirement of internet speed to be AT LEAST 50mbps in order to function properly.

I actually received an email from the person managing the trial that asked specifically for my internet speed, and that  I needed to have at least 50mbps for this router to perform properly. 

Most recent speed test gave me 128mbps down, 141mbps up...so I might be ok.

Good!! I can't wait until my router arrives that is wifi 6...I'm not sure on the exact date, but should be the next week or so. I'll be getting a sneak-peak at one of the first consumer-grade routers certified for wifi 6 and also mesh wifi from a well-known company in networking equipment. 

The only thing I questioned on the specs that we were disclosed about was the requirement of internet speed to be AT LEAST 50mbps in order to function properly.
I actually received an email from the person managing the trial that asked specifically for my internet speed, and that  I needed to have at least 50mbps for this router to perform properly. 
Most recent speed test gave me 128mbps down, 141mbps up...so I might be ok.

I have this....9b2421160e203f8abd8836289b63c75d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For those of you with the unlocked Note 10 / 10+, what do you do for voicemail?  I saw on Reddit that some folks are saying that the Sprint voicemail app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.  I tested this theory with my current phone (Sprint branded S7) and the Sprint voicemail app does not show up in the Play Store for me (despite being preinstalled and in use on my phone). 

What about decent cases and screen protectors???

Yes I am over the curved crap to.. lets get back to flat, and decent protectors.. OR offer at least 1 screen per year for 2 years

I have enjoyed my "plastic" type 1 on the note 8 though.. not many issues with it reading things

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 6:45 PM, floorguy said:

What about decent cases and screen protectors???

Yes I am over the curved crap to.. lets get back to flat, and decent protectors.. OR offer at least 1 screen per year for 2 years

I have enjoyed my "plastic" type 1 on the note 8 though.. not many issues with it reading things

RhinoShield makes a good soft plastic screen protector. I had a RhinoShield bumper along with a screen protector and back glass protector on my S10+ for a while and it was great. Now I'm not using any protector and I have a Samsung silicone case.

• 1 month later...

My note 10 plus takes absolutely terrible selfies and pretty bad photos on the main camera as well. With all the praise that's been piled upon this phone's camera, I was expecting to be wowed but I'm not even pleased. Maybe I have a faulty device??

My S9 plus definitely took way better photos. 

The processing on mine seems to smooth over any detail in a photo, making them look bad if you zoom in at all. I've also not noticed any better battery life coming from a note 9. At this point I kind of regret upgrading to the note 10+.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, JonnygATL said:

My note 10 plus takes absolutely terrible selfies and pretty bad photos on the main camera as well. With all the praise that's been piled upon this phone's camera, I was expecting to be wowed but I'm not even pleased. Maybe I have a faulty device??

My S9 plus definitely took way better photos. 

Mine has taken some incredible photos! I try to setup my shots instead of just point and click.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, nexgencpu said:

Which apps?

Try clearing data and cache most apps work fine with 10.

I did that already before I made that post. It's just a couple old ass accounting apps I been using for a years. The developer went under years ago so it will never get updated. There are alternatives but I really prefer the simplicity of the ones that I use, saves me quite a bit of time.