Galaxy Note 10 rumors, expectations, and news

xdfgf

First rumors are out today about note 10! A "buttonless" design seems to be the big news. Also sounds like a lame idea, IMO. 

4 cameras, and 5g from launch. Slated for august.

Lets see where this goes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/03/21/samsung-galaxy-note-10-specs-design-camera-release-date-price-upgrade-galaxy-s10/#2eabc4856e2e

• Like 1

I expect it to be the s10 5g model but with a stylus, so that means 6.7" screen and 4500mah battery with less curvy corners as always.

• 2 months later...
I expect it to be the s10 5g model but with a stylus, so that means 6.7" screen and 4500mah battery with less curvy corners as always.
New article and renders state that the phone will be more curvier than ever which will suck because there will be no glass screen protector that will fit it well enough, and no true protective case that won't interfere with access to the curved part of the screen.

I'm so over curved displays. Finding a glass screen protector for my Note 8 that doesn't cause touchscreen issues in the corners is like finding a needle in a haystack. I get a good brand I liked. Break my existing one order same brand and because of the quality control at these Chinese factories every screen protector is just a little different, and recently I have just gotten a lot of duds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Despite the negativity surrounding the Note 10 on places like Reddit, it seems like a great upgrade for folks using the Note 8 or older. It has a better display in spite of the lower resolution, the same display size as the Note 8 in a smaller body, faster processor, better cameras, more base storage, more RAM, and a larger battery. The only thing I wish they kept was the headphone jack but the removal of it seemed kinda inevitable once the Galaxy Buds were released and actually became pretty popular.

I also think it’s interesting that almost every reviewer on YouTube so far has said that they’re more interested in the smaller Note.

I ordered the Note 10+, upgrading from a Note 9. I received the "your order has shipped" email on the 15th with a 19th delivery date. Its now showing delivery on the 21st but it still hasn't left Sprints hands. I guess they just pregenerated shipping labels. 

How's the speed of the fingerprint scanner?  Also, how's the battery life? 
Dont use finger print scanner but I did just charge my Galaxy Watch from 10% to 70% and the note only used 3% to do it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Member21 said:

How's the speed of the fingerprint scanner?  Also, how's the battery life? 

In my opinion they both feel exactly the same and for me its fast and works flawlessly(that includes leaving the stock screen protector on both devices).  The only thing is that the fp scanner is higher up on the screen compared to the s10.  Not sure why they did it that way.

Too bad Sprint only has the black one in 516GB. I would have loved the blue in that size. Anyway, ordered two Note 10 Plus phones a few days ago, one in black with 516 GB and the other in Aura with 256gb. Black one arrived two days ago and the aura one yesterday. I've been updating and transferring apps from the Note 9 to the 10+ and I swear they need to make this process easier. Smart Switch wasn't that much of a help.  Took me all morning to get all the apps I had into the Note 10. Anyway, really nice phone, from the outside one could mistake it for the Note 9. But I like that it is VOLTE capable and some of those camera features are like, wow just wow.

TS out

• Like 1

I got say this note10 plus is biggest a big upgrade I seen. I am coming from the s8plus. The camera is so nice and I am still trying figure out all the  features. I am so glad im back with the note series. I have miss the note and last one I had was the note 5.  The phone so fast , its 40 percent faster on lte  compared to s8 plus . I get over 200mbp down at my home most time now. MY S8 plus max at 170 mbps  at home and average speeds where at 100mps(40mhz band 41 ). The signal on this phone is so great ,this thing so fine tune now. I got the blue one from best buy . It does 0 to 100 percent in about hour for full charge .  Its going take me awhile figure out all features . SO IN MY OPINION , ITS WORTH THE PRICE !!!!! HELL YES

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok about a month or less in what is the verdict.  The wife and I are still enjoying our Note 8's.  I used to be one of those that every 2 years I'm getting the new Note, but the price is so high for these and I don't really want to trade in our Note 8's.  (I want to sell one and keep one as a spare or for my kid).  The trade-in price for a Like New Note 8 is not really enough for me to trade it in to Samsung or Sprint.

I'm waiting for the Black Friday deals where maybe I can catch a B1G1F offer for the Note 10+ on sprint, then I might pull the trigger.