Moto X 2015 "Pure Edition" [users thread]

nexuss4g

My 2015 Moto X (16 GB white/bamboo default configuration) purchased from Amazon is slated for delivery Friday 9/11.

AJ

• Like 3

My 2015 Moto X (16 GB white/bamboo default configuration) purchased from Amazon is slated for delivery Friday 9/11.

AJ

Meh..  My device from Moto is still in the "Device is being built" stage.  Looking like the 9/17 date is going to be pretty accurate.  My hopes for that being a "safe" date is slowly diminishing.  

Would've gone through Amazon, but the walnut back was calling my name.

I saw some people on Reddit getting updated notifications that it will be arriving tomorrow or 9/10.  I guess if there is someone here that gets it first, it might as well be you.  Just please give us a decent RF review whenever possible.   :tu:  :lol:

Anyone have any recommendations for a MicroSD card to put in this device?  Probably looking for solid read/write times since I only went with the 16GB and I would like to offload some apps to the card once Marshmallow comes out.

I have been looking at the SanDisk Extreme Pro, but if anyone else has any recommendations for anything better or less expensive let me know!  Probably looking for the 32GB or 64GB if there isn't much of a price difference.

Seems like no one has SIM Cards in stock at any retail locations for the Moto X Pure

You can always try international chat support. Always have had good experiences with them. Sims gets shipped pretty quickly and usually arrive in 2-3 business days. 

• Like 1

You can always try international chat support. Always have had good experiences with them. Sims gets shipped pretty quickly and usually arrive in 2-3 business days.

Well that's not good. I no longer have access to the address I used to set up my account and I don't think Sprint will ship it to me in Canada.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah...  I just used normal Sprint Chat and they transferred me to the correct person.  Ordered it late Friday night and received it on Tuesday.  With the Labor Day holiday mixed in there, I would say that was pretty quick.  :tu:

Called the regular Sprint Care number and they transferred me to Order Support, took  them a while to research for SIM info to activate the Moto X Pure, Rep asked to call me back in 15 minutes , he called and processed the order to ship a SIM card to my place, and stated that it takes 5-6 business days, but due to being a loyal customer for 10 years, he bumped me to the 2-3 day shipping. Don't know if this is standard practice, so we will see when I receive it

Got a shipping notification

From Amazon, mine is scheduled now to be delivered today, a day early.  The sticking point, though, could be a 4FF nano SIM.  We shall see if I have time today to check with the local stores.

AJ

• Like 1

From Amazon, mine is scheduled now to be delivered today, a day early. The sticking point, though, could be a 4FF nano SIM. We shall see if I have time today to check with the local stores.

AJ

Looks like I'm doing that too, just tried to have one sent to me and Sprint wanted $12 shipping.

Looks like I'm doing that too, just tried to have one sent to me and Sprint wanted $12 shipping.

What??!  That's insane.  I wonder what they use to decide if they will "waive" the shipping charges.  I got it for free and they used Next Day Air Saver form UPS.

When the girl answered, she commented on how long I've been a Sprint customer. I was very surprised.

In Sprint stores when you log in to a customers account in RMS, it displays time as a Sprint customer in the top left corner.

Sent from my Tab 4

• Like 1

Anyone have the part number for the 4FF nano sim? The store I called has sims, but they are unsure of it is the 3FF or 4FF.

What other devices use the 4FF?

This is what  I got from the confirmation email  from Sprint when requesting the SIM

Item number 760494000114

Item description LTEGSM REMOV 4FF CSIM V3

• Like 3

This is what got from the confirmation email I got from Sprint when requesting the SIM

Item number 760494000114

Item description LTEGSM REMOV 4FF CSIM V3

The store I'm talking to is looking for ##.##._

The underscore is A, B, or C