iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

I haven't had any handoffs yet because I haven't traveled far enough from my home tower, but I can tell you that I'm finally able to put my phone in my pocket when it's on LTE and pull it back out and it will still be on LTE. Thank God!

-Anthony

I can't wait for the public beta to come out!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I can't wait for the public beta to come out!

Just a little heads up:

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2015/06/install-ios-9-beta-without-developer-account-registering-iphone-ipad-udid.html

;)

-Anthony

Thanks, but I'd rather wait for the public beta as my phone and iPad are my daily drivers.

• Like 1

Thanks, but I'd rather wait for the public beta as my phone and iPad are my daily drivers.

I don't blame you. There's a few annoying little bugs that I'm noticing that might make daily use hard, and battery life isn't where it should be. You're smart to wait.

-Anthony

• Like 2

Just downloaded the final public beta of 8.4. Seems stable. I'll probably wait on the public beta of iOS 9... Even though I kinda want it just for the extra hour and the 3 hour power saving mode. Are there specifics to that? Like you need to have at least 20% to get an extra 3 hours or something. What's the cut off if anyone knows.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

I don't blame you. There's a few annoying little bugs that I'm noticing that might make daily use hard, and battery life isn't where it should be. You're smart to wait.

-Anthony

Yeah battery sucks. Where it's supposed to give an hour I'm losing an hour. But I know it's because it's in early stages of beta so can't really expect much as far as battery life goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just downloaded the final public beta of 8.4. Seems stable. I'll probably wait on the public beta of iOS 9... Even though I kinda want it just for the extra hour and the 3 hour power saving mode. Are there specifics to that? Like you need to have at least 20% to get an extra 3 hours or something. What's the cut off if anyone knows.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Yeah the power save mode is supposed to give 3 extra hours. It does work. When I first updated to Beta 1 I had like 30% it dropped to 20% and I enabled it. Gave me a good amount of extra time before my phone died.

Anyone on the beta, is 6 digit passcode mandatory?

No its an option. You can have the 4 the 6 or the letter pass code. It doesn't really matter if you have Touch ID though.

• Like 1

Hmm I think I was wrong lol. This is what I was getting when I first got the phone I haven't had anything like it since after the first 2 month

ed1b93741278a9cd67193f95b36b1af2.jpg

Will current Sprint subscribers be able to switch to Oberthur Technologies' (OT) new SIM cards free of charge without having to purchase a new phone? That would be awesome. Link for reference:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150602005917/en/OT-Offers-High-Speed-Network-Access-Sprint’s-Subscribers#.VXdaaVJOKnM

Hmm I think I was wrong lol. This is what I was getting when I first got the phone I haven't had anything like it since after the first 2 month

Where you're seeing an improvement in battery I'm seeing a loss. Even in power saving mode my phone still dies much quicker than it did on 8.3. After a day on 9.0, I'm restoring to 8.4 beta right now, because that is stable and has the better LTE radio firmware on it. I'll wait for the next 9.0 beta to come out before I go back to it. I'm on summer break so I have time to kill with going between iOS 8 and 9.

-Anthony

• Like 1

Attention attention attention! If your UDID is registered to my Apple Developer account and your on a beta through me get off that beta! My Developer account expires next Week June 18th, I currently don't have the funds to pay for it yet and idk what happens if your on a beta with an expired Developer account so yeah. I'll pay for it when I get my first pay check from Chipotle and you guys can go back on the beta if you want. Just a fare warning [emoji5]️

Edited by IsaiahL

Where exactly did you get that wallpaper?

I usually get my wallpapers from these two Bible Lock Screen apps that have pictures like that with quotes from the Bible or related too but I think I got that one from Tumblr.

5a64c3ab484725a7213393397586341c.jpg

Here it is if you wanted it.

Edit: wrong picture sorry

Edited by IsaiahL
  • Like 1

I find it amazing that your screenshot is the size of Godzilla and yet your wallpaper shot is sized fine.

:wall:

TS

Lmfaoooo sorry

Am I the only one who uses iTunes Radio? It seems like I am whenever I ask someone if they do. 9e09eebd00ba8ad420eba70bbc9af517.jpg

Am I the only one who uses iTunes Radio? It seems like I am whenever I ask someone if they do. 9e09eebd00ba8ad420eba70bbc9af517.jpg

Yes, I do

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434168697.718995.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really want to try & like Apple Music. I have Spotify, but really only use it to listen to obscure stuff I haven't ripped from CDs yet.

Beats 1 radio sounds awesome.

I really want to try & like Apple Music. I have Spotify, but really only use it to listen to obscure stuff I haven't ripped from CDs yet.

Beats 1 radio sounds awesome.

I have Spotify also but I think I'll end up liking apple music especially since it's baked into the music app. A one stop shop for all my music. Which will make my part ways with Spotify. I'll lose my playlists but it's no biggie. My biggest one was my gym playlist.

If Apple wants to take Spotify customers, they need to have a script that will parse your playlist data from Spotify and mimic it on Apple Music.  The only attractive thing to me about Apple Music is the 'family plan'

If Apple wants to take Spotify customers, they need to have a script that will parse your playlist data from Spotify and mimic it on Apple Music.  The only attractive thing to me about Apple Music is the 'family plan'

I wish google would do something about a family plan for its music service.

I'm on the initial 7.99 plan still, however I'd probably move to a family plan as long as it didn't suck pricewise.

• Like 1