iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

So has anyone installed 8.4 yet? I have it downloaded but am going to wait to see if any problems arise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 8.4 installed, no problems yet. No carrier or PRL update either, still 20.1/55025

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435681058.032368.jpg

I love how I have background app refresh off for almost every app except I think 3, including facebook, and yet it has the most background activity of any app. Is there any way to reduce its power sucking?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

8.4 on my phone and no issues here. Music was buggy at first but is better now. I tried to shift + update which I forgot wouldn't work so I had to start allover. It popped up a carrier update for me but it still looks like 20.1 and 55025.

Now it will be interesting to see if 8.4 can be jailbroken with the same method as 8.3 or if we will have to wait for a new exploit

The PP Jailbreak tool has been released for 8.4, so there is that.

-Anthony

I'm really tired of 19.1 dropping from LTE to 3G. Can Sprint get something right?

Apparently this isn't their month. Releases a carrier update that crippled the iPhone, and then the new plans that will throttle you 100% of the time when watching videos. T-Mobile is going to have a field day with this.

• Like 1

My assumption is that anyone not currently at 20.1 can simply do a ##update# and get the new carrier settings...?  I did a ##update# after I jailbroke yesterday, but never did check to see if the carrier updated at that time.  I can now assume that it did.

Dammit, I just noticed my front camera is shifted. Must have happened recently, although I haven't dropped my phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6

They all do it. It's a gigantic ridiculous flaw that needs to be corrected in the next version. All of my phones have done it, and my brothers phone, roommates, and a another friend. It's absurd

• Like 1

Everyone who is running beta 2, make sure your phone is backing up. I just saw that mine hasn't backed up in a week??? And it's going to take 2 hours to back up to iCloud. Probably due to the iOS update. I might just back up to the computer while I am on beta.

They all do it. It's a gigantic ridiculous flaw that needs to be corrected in the next version. All of my phones have done it, and my brothers phone, roommates, and a another friend. It's absurd

Mine hasn't done it  ^_^

-Anthony

I wanted 8.4 but I don't want this new carrier update. I'm my house I stay parked on b41 now I'm bouncing between 25 and 26

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, whatever. It doesn't affect performance, so I'll deal with it. It's too much of a hassle to find the time, make an appointment, get a replacement, and restore everything.

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 2

Well, whatever. It doesn't affect performance, so I'll deal with it. It's too much of a hassle to find the time, make an appointment, get a replacement, and restore everything.

Sent from my iPhone 6

they would just replace your display. It's all connected

they would just replace your display. It's all connected

I don't get replacement parts, I get new phones. I paid over $900 for my phone, and I don't want some Frankenstein device. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 1

So, what are your thoughts about Apple music? I'm on the fence with it. The layout seems crowded, and a little buggy. Plus, my phone gets red hot when using it. Spotify seems cleaner and easier for me. Plus, I get cross-platform access, and desktop access with one login. I may just stay with Spotify after my 3 month trial with Apple expires.

Sent from my iPhone 6

So, what are your thoughts about Apple music? I'm on the fence with it. The layout seems crowded, and a little buggy. Plus, my phone gets red hot when using it. Spotify seems cleaner and easier for me. Plus, I get cross-platform access, and desktop access with one login. I may just stay with Spotify after my 3 month trial with Apple expires.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I like it so far. It has most songs that Spotify has, plus some that Spotify doesn't (and that'll get better as time goes on). It's not as smooth as Spotify is, which isn't surprising, considering this product just launched yesterday. But it has a lot of potential.

-Anthony

I like it so far. It has most songs that Spotify has, plus some that Spotify doesn't (and that'll get better as time goes on). It's not as smooth as Spotify is, which isn't surprising, considering this product just launched yesterday. But it has a lot of potential.

-Anthony

I'm ready to go #allin with Apple Music. They have a huge catalog of Jazz, World Music, Classical and a lot of albums that Spotify doesn't.

But I'm weird. I like minimalist opera, avant garde Jazz, hip-hop, indie rock, and all points in between.

• Like 1