iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

So my iPhone completely won't make or receive phone calls...  I have been on Chat with Sprint for the last 90 minutes.  Not happy... Wife's iPhone is fine though...  

Didn't I read something about some people were having issues with WiFi calling enabled, but not being on WiFi?

Anyone else finally seeing better battery life with 8.3 after letting it settle for a while? It wasn't good at first, but I seem to be back to that 7-8 hours of usage at the 50% mark.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

IOS 8.4 Beta 1 battery update. Battery life seems to vary depending on what you're doing but I usually get around 4-5 hour's of usage. On a good day it'll be 5-6 houses. It varies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my iPhone completely won't make or receive phone calls...  I have been on Chat with Sprint for the last 90 minutes.  Not happy... Wife's iPhone is fine though...  

Didn't I read something about some people were having issues with WiFi calling enabled, but not being on WiFi?

I had that happen to me. I had to go into my plans services on the sprint site a deselect wifi calling. Phone worked fine after that. I had to turn wifi calling back on today because I can not make/receive calls on my iPhone or nexus 5. Tower just had the 65mghz upgrade. So I think they had something fail in it.

Anyone else finally seeing better battery life with 8.3 after letting it settle for a while? It wasn't good at first, but I seem to be back to that 7-8 hours of usage at the 50% mark.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I used to hit the 5 hour mark around 33% battery now I'm hitting it around 45% battery instead. The other day I saw it hit 8 hours usage and was at 20%. Not sure if that's iOS 8.3 or the network change... 

A question for Josh or Anthony. I have the code for the MSL but not the * or # before or after the code. Do either you have those?

iPhones don't take an MSL. Let me guess, you called to get your phone unlocked, and Sprint gave you an MSL of "000000," right?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

Go into settings, then music, then select "Show all Music". That should fix it

What about the music that's already in your library? Like downloaded stuff, i.e stuff that hasn't been purchased?

Surprised there isn't much talk about the 6s lately. Where are the rumors haha. 

All I have read is:

WiFi Antenna improvement

Camera Improvement

A9 chip

Sapphire glass

BUT... we will see when it is released.

• Like 1

All I have read is:

WiFi Antenna improvement

Camera Improvement

A9 chip

Sapphire glass

BUT... we will see when it is released.

There have been Sapphire Glass rumors for at least 2 years. I bet it's on the 7, though. It's really hard to produce in quality/quantity.

• Like 1

There have been Sapphire Glass rumors for at least 2 years. I bet it's on the 7, though. It's really hard to produce in quality/quantity.

That is very true.  Just put it out there since they have had time to work on some of the production issues.

I've owned an iPhone 6 for a month now but only used it for 24 hours. My carrier is holding me hostage since I've been trying to cancel. Now I have to "prove" the gap I claimed the phone has, which they deny. This is what you get for dealing with a third party when buying an iPhone. Fail.

I hope to photograph the gap issue tonight so I'll share tomorrow. I've purchased another two iPhone 6 units for family since this disaster and they're perfect. (Well one got stuck on the Apple boot screen for 20 minutes but since I got it to boot, it's been good since)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Did anyone buy an Apple Watch? I got to play around with a co-worker's yesterday and suddenly really want one.

Yes I have the 42mm white sport and honestly I don't see the use. I'll be returning mine.

• Like 3