iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

386d038a1482f8e2c8d4c6435c64ffa2.jpg

I've noticed that too as of late my battery has been lasting longer than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is enable auto lock? I assume this is not 8.3?

It is 8.4. But "enable auto-lock" is just enabling the setting that makes the phone lock after X amount of minutes. I have mine set to never auto lock.

-Anthony

It is 8.4. But "enable auto-lock" is just enabling the setting that makes the phone lock after X amount of minutes. I have mine set to never auto lock.

-Anthony

I thought I was the only one that rolls like that. Makes staring at field test while driving possible, although dangerous if you ever set your phone down and forget to hit the power button (which I've done).

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 1

My developer account expired today and I'm still on iOS 9. I'm so scared my phones gonna bug out.

Yeah it won't bug out on you. The only thing that not having a registered developer device will do is not allow you to restore to a beta. You can update to a beta, but if you have to do a restore, you will have to go back to a public OS and then update from there.

-Anthony

• Like 1

Any carrier update is good. It means Sprint tweaked something with the way the phone interacts with the network, albeit band switching, signal/dbm display, or internal features.

Sent from my iPhone 6

My developer account expired today and I'm still on iOS 9. I'm so scared my phones gonna bug out.

You'll be fine until the beta expires, and that's quite a while from now. The betas only check the device's developer status when you first update and activate (and apparently in the iOS 9 beta it doesn't even do that).

Well whatever they pushed, it sucks. I'm sitting in my room on the third floor where I would usually have b41 and "4 bars".... And it won't even connect to it. Keeps bouncing from tower to tower and b25 and !26...

Been waiting for it to switch to b41 for 6 mins now. Nothing. Vince, want to email your contact at sprint and tell them they done goofed?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

Well whatever they pushed, it sucks. I'm sitting in my room on the third floor where I would usually have b41 and "4 bars".... And it won't even connect to it. Keeps bouncing from tower to tower and b25 and !26...

Been waiting for it to switch to b41 for 6 mins now. Nothing. Vince, want to email your contact at sprint and tell them they done goofed?

I'm having the opposite effect...I drove 26 miles from Rowland Heights, CA to Glendale, CA without dropping LTE once. This is the first time that's ever happened. Sorry to hear your pain [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm having the opposite effect...I drove 26 miles from Rowland Heights, CA to Glendale, CA without dropping LTE once. This is the first time that's ever happened. Sorry to hear your pain [emoji31]

Hmmm. Well there is a lightning storm. I'm on b41 now but it's not my home site, it's the one down the street. Actually now it switched to b25 or b26 again. Maybe the tower nearest me is down.

Hmmm. Well there is a lightning storm. I'm on b41 now but it's not my home site, it's the one down the street. Actually now it switched to b25 or b26 again. Maybe the tower nearest me is down.

I've experienced that before, my home tower is Clear B41 with no NV 1.0, and there is a Sprint B41 tower (fully upgraded sans B26) nearby that is about a block or two out of my range. The Clear tower hiccups at least 2 or 3 times a month, sometimes for hours at a time and I'm thrown down to EVDO or fringe B25 (which always works fine nonetheless, I believe from the upgraded tower). Not sure if that's network prioritization or a genuine problem, I use minuscule amounts of data (no streaming, downloading, updating...mainly email and Tapatalk).

I just checked to see if I got that update and I did. Based on what I read, I'm not updating my prl.

Yeah this carrier update sucks. I went from iOS 8.3 where I would put my phone in my pocket on LTE and pull it out on 3G, to iOS 8.4 where I would put my phone in my pocket on LTE and pull it out on LTE, to this new carrier bundle where I'm back to 8.3-like performance. I wanna go back! Lol.

-Anthony

• Like 1

Yeah this carrier update sucks. I went from iOS 8.3 where I would put my phone in my pocket on LTE and pull it out on 3G, to iOS 8.4 where I would put my phone in my pocket on LTE and pull it out on LTE, to this new carrier bundle where I'm back to 8.3-like performance. I wanna go back! Lol.

-Anthony

i emailed jerru Williams. Someone got bAck to me and asked me for my account info so we will see where it goes. I mentioned some other people are experiencing similar issues as well.

• Like 1

-Anthony

I can't connect to the clear B41 tower down the road, but am latched to B26 from like a mile away. This update blows.

• Like 2