iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

What would do it for me, even though I am not going to get the 6s, most likely, is: at least an extra 2 hours of battery life added to the phone ( on top of the extra 3 power saving), improved display even though it's pretty perfect already, CA, 12 mp camera with the same focus pixel tech, better FaceTime camera, quick charging, and any way possible to make the phone less slippery.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

And don't forget that extra amount of ram. That would just be the cherry on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And don't forget that extra amount of ram. That would just be the cherry on top.

Yeah, the 2GB of ram in my iPad Air 2 makes a HUGE difference. Depending on the 6S Plus, I'm probably going to switch to the Note 5...time for a change.

• Like 1

Yeah, the 2GB of ram in my iPad Air 2 makes a HUGE difference. Depending on the 6S Plus, I'm probably going to switch to the Note 5...time for a change.

Funny you say that. I've been considering the same if Apple doesn't change it up for the better.

It'd be a hard choice though. My gf has the note 4 and she says she has nothing but issues with it. Even on beta iOS I don't have any issues she has.

Just in case anybody was wondering, iOS 8.4 will be released tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. ET. And Beats 1 and the first program to run on it will go on air at 9.

-Anthony

I think it's Tuesday.

I think it's Tuesday.

Yep, you're right. I remembered reading the article earlier today, and with 3 hours of sleep, that kind of affected my memory lol.

-Anthony

• Like 1

With all of the discussion of 2 CA, I hope that this will come with the new version of the phone. I would hate for the next version to be lagging with this feature even before it hits the market.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Is 8.4 going to include a better carrier bundle? This version has been a hella pile of dog crap.

I have not heard.  Let us hope so.  It has been a little cumbersome.

I'm excited to see the "matched" song count in Apple Music is increasing from 25k to 100k. I have a lot of bootlegs and rare issue albums that push me right up against the 25k match limit currently.

https://twitter.com/cue/status/614632890740027392

• Like 2

carrier aggregation, expanded bands for lte roaming, *wireless charging/quick charging*, and while the 6+ batter is already pretty phenomenal I'd always appreciate more battery.

I can't wait for the day that phones will self charge (either via solar and/or by movement/walking etc) and last a week or more.

• Like 1

I want One True iPhone that supports all US bands that have LTE on them right now, Force Touch, A9 that's quad core hopefully, and better camera (12 MP with better sensor and better selfie camera).

OH MY GOD!!! How does this keep happening. I'll be typing and then I either click delete or something and then it goes back in the text and deletes an entire line. How do I stop this, or how do I know how not to do it.

Edit: I should clarify this in regards to the apple keyboard across the board, not just in this app.

Low power mode might actually be the savior of Apple and their tiny batteries. Note my 1% difference and the time..

I've also been using my phone on and off for texting and what not.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435629141.392389.jpg

• Like 1

I stream music all day at my desk on a steady B41 tower. I can't offload to Wifi (no public wifi at my office for security reasons)... Just having the steady LTE signal has given me an all-day battery.

I can't wait to see what efficiencies can be gained with iOS 9 and the power optimization features.

• Like 3

I can't seem to find anything about 8.4 other than musical updates. Are there any significant changes or bug fixes?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Prolly just minor bug fixes and the music app. No point in putting in big changes if iOS 9 is around the corner. They'd save them until then.

I'm impressed with Apple Music. A little buggy but it's good.