Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Haha Well I am having some fun with him :) and claims I am the troll, classic projection of self onto others.

I felt the urge to comment. That's all I'll say from here on. If I continue arguing with the troll, it feeds it.

If you stop, this kills the troll.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

• Like 1

I felt the urge to comment. That's all I'll say from here on. If I continue arguing with the troll, it feeds it.

If you stop, this kills the troll.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Yeah I just felt the urge to have some fun. I stopped. I think he got frustrated, or is busy. We shall see.

A team?  How do I reach them?

I pity the fool who does not know how to reach The A-Team.

AJ

• Like 3

For some cost insight into why Sprint's recent rate plans have dropped monthly roaming quotas from 300 MB to 100 MB, see this article:

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/att-we-paid-027mb-roaming-2014-more-average-t-mobile/2014-11-17

Even if Sprint is paying less than T-Mobile is paying per roaming MB, a 100 MB quota can still exceed $10 in roaming costs to Sprint.

AJ

• Like 1

A team?  How do I reach them?

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team

0.jpg

• Like 7

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team

Chuck Norris does not call it "The A-Team."  He calls it "The B-Team."

AJ

• Like 7

Some of Sprint network guys spoke recently regarding the company LTE plans.

In a quick-fire presentation giving a holistic view of LTE strategy, Marquardt shared insight into Sprint’s view of LTE-Advanced enabling technologies, which is being commonly referred to as Spark. Spark is an enhanced LTE technology and spectrum integration initiative, which combines Tri-band/HD voice devices, TDD, Carrier aggregation, MIMO and 8T8R.

Marquardt addresses the audience at LTE North America

Marquardt addresses the audience at LTE North America

“We have 2 carrier aggregation deployments live in the network at the moment, and we’re working on 3 more for next year. FDD/TDD combinations are something we’re looking at for spectrum optimisation, and something that will really benefit the customer experience.”

http://mvnoblog.com/sprint-to-take-its-time-over-volte/

• Like 5

We knew about two 20mhz going live this year, but what surprised me is they are working on 3 more starting next year. I think Marcelo is downplaying the faster speed plans. I think they want to come out of nowhere, and squeeze the competition.

This should be Sprint commercial once Spark is over 90% of Sprint network.

Morgan Freeman narrating while two average customers are driving through The U.S.

Freeman:Through the last four years we have been building a new network from the ground up, with the latest technology to provide you with realibity calls, text, and data.... And we are finally there.

Sprint the faster LTE network in North America.

• Like 2

We knew about two 20mhz going live this year, but what surprised me is they are working on 3 more starting next year. I think Marcelo is downplaying the faster speed plans. I think they want to come out of nowhere, and squeeze the competition.

This should be Sprint commercial once Spark is over 90% of Sprint network.

Morgan Freeman narrating while two average customers are driving through The U.S.

Freeman:Through the last four years we have been building a new network from the ground up, with the latest technology to provide you with realibity calls, text, and data.... And we are finally there.

Sprint the faster LTE network in North America.

I was shocked as well. Lets see what happens. Under Marcelo I'm sure this spectrum will be used and will show what kinda beast sprint is.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

"We have 2 carrier aggregation deployments live in the network at the moment, and we’re working on 3 more for next year"

Maybe this was an accidental slip-up or a total mistake?

Is it possible for Sprint to run 5 total 20mhz TDD-LTE B41 carriers by next year? That's 100mhz of B41 spectrum!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

they've only ever spoken about 3 carrier aggregation. I think there is simply a misunderstanding of how he used to 2-3 to designate how many channels would be a aggregated together. what is more surprising is speaking of the FDD TDD carrier aggregating

they've only ever spoken about 3 carrier aggregation. I think there is simply a misunderstanding of how he used to 2-3 to designate how many channels would be a aggregated together. what is more surprising is speaking of the FDD TDD carrier aggregating

Exactly. We've only ever heard of 3 Carrier Aggregation. But who's to say Sprint doesn't have plans to get more B41 carriers up and running asap? They have the spectrum for it, that's for sure. Not sure if the 88er equipment can do more than 3 CA, however.

Ask yourself this question: if Verizon or AT$T had this amount of spectrum, what would they do with it? Deploy the most possible spectrum, I'd imagine.

"We have 2 carrier aggregation deployments live in the network at the moment, and we’re working on 3 more for next year"

Maybe this was an accidental slip-up or a total mistake?

Is it possible for Sprint to run 5 total 20mhz TDD-LTE B41 carriers by next year? That's 100mhz of B41 spectrum!

He' talking about two places that have carrier aggregation and they are are working on 3 more places to deploy carrier aggregation. He's not talking about 2 channels + 3 channels.

• Like 1

I wonder if they plan on accelerating the removal of WiMax equipment in the network in certain cities. For example, NYC is nearly entirely covered with the Dual-Mode WiMax/LTE equipment. If they want 2 carrier aggregation throughout the entire city, then they're going to have to change the panels on a lot of towers!

I wonder if they plan on accelerating the removal of WiMax equipment in the network in certain cities. For example, NYC is nearly entirely covered with the Dual-Mode WiMax/LTE equipment. If they want 2 carrier aggregation throughout the entire city, then they're going to have to change the panels on a lot of towers!

I would think that they NYC would be at the top of their CA strategy along with LA, San Fran, Dallas, Atlanta and other big cities. Like it should be.

I would think that they NYC would be at the top of their CA strategy along with LA, San Fran, Dallas, Atlanta and other big cities. Like it should be.

NYC, Dallas, and Atlanta are not in CA.

;)

AJ

• Like 2