Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Sprint CMO leaving In early 2015:

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/sprint-cmo-jeff-hallock-depart-amid-agency-review/295861/

Was Framily Marketing even effective really? To most it seemed confusing in a commercial from what  I hear. Wonder if this could be a good thing.

• Like 1

I believe this to be a good thing. Now that Sprint is starting to make some changes and the network is starting to improve a lot and with how Marcelo is focusing, you need someone who can market "The New Sprint" well.

I am still confused about those framily commercials. What did the hamster have to do with anything?  :hmm:

• Like 1

Sprint CMO leaving In early 2015:

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/sprint-cmo-jeff-hallock-depart-amid-agency-review/295861/

Was Framily Marketing even effective really? To most it seemed confusing in a commercial from what  I hear. Wonder if this could be a good thing.

News just keeps getting better and better. 

No More Hamsters, Zombies, Gor-Dons, Screaming Girls and other Silly Stupid Ass Ad-Campaigns.... Time for seriousness, really grab peoples attention. 

• Like 3

Sprint seems to really shine in certain, key areas like Atlanta, Indianapolis, Chicago and Kansas City. I can't wait till most areas function as efficiently. It'll be super nice!

Add Jacksonville to that list as well. Sprint is really really good here and easily one of Sprint's best showings, as is most of Florida now.

My Verizon service is only better in coverage in a few spots, but my Sprint service is usually faster and more reliable.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Add Jacksonville to that list as well. Sprint is really really good here and easily one of Sprint's best showings, as is most of Florida now.

My Verizon service is only better in coverage in a few spots, but my Sprint service is usually faster and more reliable.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Omaha is also light years better then what it was last year at this time. There are still a couple spots around town where I may drop to 3G, but mostly service is usable and reliable now. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News just keeps getting better and better.

No More Hamsters, Zombies, Gor-Dons, Screaming Girls and other Silly Stupid Ass Ad-Campaigns.... Time for seriousness, really grab peoples attention.

I agree with you in almost all areas of this except the Zombie commercial. The Zombie commercial is one of the best Sprint commercials of all times. But it was an island castaway in a sea of awful advertising.
  • Like 6

I agree with you in almost all areas of this except the Zombie commercial. The Zombie commercial is one of the best Sprint commercials of all times. But it was an island castaway in a sea of awful advertising.

As that is my favorite commercial ever ( I laugh every single time I watch it), I can agree with you. They need more funny commercials that stick. Not framily

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

• Like 2

Well as of last night both band 25 and band 26 were at full capacity, and connections timed out. The holiday season here will be a long one if it is like this :/ I am hoping a band 41 site will pop up and instantly relieve south Tyler. It stinks when you go from great service to almost none due to half of east Texas shopping in Tyler.

Correction: Oklahoma Joe's is no longer. It is now Joe's Kansas City. Even with the name change, Arthur Bryant's and Gates far better represent the legendary Kansas City BBQ tradition. For better, for worse, Oklahoma Joe's and Jack Stack are BBQ for suburban white people.

AJ

I F'n KNEW you would be the one to correct me on this AJ!

Other people can call it Joe's, but I will always call them Oklahoma Joe's. Although I personally can't stand Oklahoma.

I F'n KNEW you would be the one to correct me on this AJ!

Other people can call it Joe's, but I will always call them Oklahoma Joe's. Although I personally can't stand Oklahoma.

I hear Joe's is just OK.  Mwah, mwah...

• Like 3

LG G3 Vigor is now discounted $72 by buying on Easy Pay meaning you'll pay the same as the Sharp Aquos Crystal. That's number 3 of 24 Spark devices.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Be on the look out for a new Family Share commercial featuring this screaming sheep!! And also Usher's song, "OMG"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evudEwVvq5o

As soon as I find the true commercial online, I'll post it! It's hilarious! I died laughing...

I just saw the commercial and it's too too funny! Now with the network growing stronger daily this commercial makes sense and fitting.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LG G3 Vigor is now discounted $72 by buying on Easy Pay meaning you'll pay the same as the Sharp Aquos Crystal. That's number 3 of 24 Spark devices.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

It is good to see Easy Pay discounts!  The only way they will get me to buy a new phone is with such promotion, otherwise Swappa or Ebay will gain my phone business.

In other news it appears a new account can not join to a Framily anymore, a friend of mine has been trying to port out of T-Mobile all day and failed (until a rep tricked us into adding her ONTO my account, which we have decided will be okay in the end).... This really sucks for existing framily's as their bills will slowly get higher as people fall of the framily.  What a marketing disaster that was.

• Like 1

It is good to see Easy Pay discounts! The only way they will get me to buy a new phone is with such promotion, otherwise Swappa or Ebay will gain my phone business.

In other news it appears a new account can not join to a Framily anymore, a friend of mine has been trying to port out of T-Mobile all day and failed (until a rep tricked us into adding her ONTO my account, which we have decided will be okay in the end).... This really sucks for existing framily's as their bills will slowly get higher as people fall of the framily. What a marketing disaster that was.

Thanks for confirming what a manager told me.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

That Framily plans are no longer for new customers (on existing framily's)?

Yes, that in order to get my best friend on my Framily, I'll have to add him to my account. Now to try and transfer billing responsibility so he can have the account separate.

• Like 1

Yes, that in order to get my best friend on my Framily, I'll have to add him to my account. Now to try and transfer billing responsibility so he can have the account separate.

I was thinking about that... Add then separate...  

I am disgusted by their handling of this... I will have 6 on my account after adding my friend and two other accounts with three lines (for a total of nine) -- so I am safe for now on the $25/line...

Just saw this on sprint.com while playing around.... so they are doing some heavy easy play deals...

Hot Offer, $320 off the HTC One M8 Harman Kardon edition

That's right! Get the HTC One® M8 Harman/Kardon® edition for $0 down + $15/mo. (regularly $28.34/mo.) with Sprint Easy PaySM after $320 savings.

$15/mo. for 24 months for well-qualified buyer. Req. service plan. Restrictions apply. Offer expires 1/15/2015.

• Like 2

I was thinking about that... Add then separate...

I am disgusted by their handling of this... I will have 6 on my account after adding my friend and two other accounts with three lines (for a total of nine) -- so I am safe for now on the $25/line...

I only have 7 now.

I only have 7 now.

eek....

well, if it drops to 6 it is actually cheaper to add a 7th line lol...

I wouldn't be so upset about it if I hadn't merged our neighbors on with their two lines and added another friend on his own account -- otherwise, I would be more ready to move to a newer plan or bail to VZW or ATT -- but I feel obligated to our neighbors/friend to keep the plan at what was "promised"...