Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Again already?  He must be turning Japanese.  I think he's turning Japanese.  I really think so.

AJ

• Like 14

Someone on Reddit said that sprint is eliminating the iPhone $50 unlimited plan which would suck if true.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/3bf3ud/what_is_sprint_announcing_on_tuesday/

Sent from my iPhone 6

Yeah, that seems regressive.

I can't even begin to imagine how eff'd up Sprint's billing software looks with CYBIH, Framily, Family Share, Double Data, iPhone For Life, etc.

I wish they had simple plans for everyone*.

(*Please don't take this comment as a jumping off point for fantasy CEO rate plans)

• Like 7

Best Buy bm

My Best Buy "BM" appears to be circling the toilet bowl.

AJ

• Like 3

Come on people the clues are obvious in the Facebook video!

Tokyo + "Crowds are forming" + "People are lining the streets"

It can only mean one thing:

nZIeX1rm.jpg

• Like 12

Someone on Reddit said that sprint is eliminating the iPhone $50 unlimited plan which would suck if true.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/3bf3ud/what_is_sprint_announcing_on_tuesday/

They won't announce something like that. They would just put out a press release or just stop offering the plan.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Come on people the clues are obvious in the Facebook video!

Tokyo + "Crowds are forming" + "People are lining the streets"

It can only mean one thing:

nZIeX1rm.jpg

Hello Kitty floats that act as mobile cells that move to congested areas?

Genius!

• Like 4

Hey that might be better than the current deployed "solution"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Google is going to make this a reality with "Project Loon," a "loon" coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

20130726_093128_ssjm0727loon90_400.jpg

• Like 2

Google is going to make this a reality with "Project Loon," a "loon" coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

20130726_093128_ssjm0727loon90_400.jpg

I know. I wasn't be sarcastic.

Granted i was being snarky with a twist of truth.

In my Ericson area its a joke and I'd be estatic if Sprint partnered with Google, as they already for many years. Google voice works best with Sprint - flash forward to Google Fi

IF this this is correct. SPRINT really misses the mark imho

For me the new amped Jump at 3 device trade in per year, offer for no fees -- is great. I'd even settle for a lower end network.

http://recode.net/2015/06/29/sprint-shoots-for-simpler-wireless-bill-does-not-score/

And for some, maybe even the majority this is a fantastic offer.

• Like 1

nZIeX1rm.jpg

That cat clearly has not been neutered.

AJ

• Like 1

IF this this is correct. SPRINT really misses the mark imho

For me the new amped Jump at 3 device trade in per year, offer for no fees -- is great. I'd even settle for a lower end network.

http://recode.net/2015/06/29/sprint-shoots-for-simpler-wireless-bill-does-not-score/

And for some, maybe even the majority this is a fantastic offer.

We already have confirmation from an employee https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/3bf3ud/what_is_sprint_announcing_on_tuesday/csmdo79

Re/code's article kind of misses the mark too.  They say Sprint missed an opportunity to include taxes/fees in the total charge, like Cricket, but they don't realize that it's pretty much impossible to do that on postpaid plans because of the huge variance in taxes across states.  Prepaid is not taxed like postpaid is.

I think it's a good move to advertise all inclusive pricing.  It makes it really simple for people to figure out the total cost before tax/fees.

• Like 1

We already have confirmation from an employee https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/3bf3ud/what_is_sprint_announcing_on_tuesday/csmdo79

Re/code's article kind of misses the mark too. They say Sprint missed an opportunity to include taxes/fees in the total charge, like Cricket, but they don't realize that it's pretty much impossible to do that on postpaid plans because of the huge variance in taxes across states. Prepaid is not taxed like postpaid is.

I think it's a good move to advertise all inclusive pricing. It makes it really simple for people to figure out the total cost before tax/fees.

It is not really all that "big" though.