iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

I set an alarm to make sure I got on the phone to order one of these bad boys and of course I went right back to sleep. I just signed into my account and it's telling me I have a $324 down payment in order to do I4L. I don't have a spending limit so I wonder why I have to pay so much up front.. Of course telesales is all backed up right now too so I've been listening to crappy hold music for 20 min now.

Odd.  When I am going through the checkout process for an iPhone 6 64GB, the space gray model required a new SIM card but the gold and silver models didn't.

Edit:  Took a while but finally got the order through.

I am really probably more frustrated than I should be about the majority of the phones being 3-4 weeks out for shipping if you pre-order.

I wonder if it makes more sense at this point to plan on heading to an Apple Store first on the 19th - and if there is a huge line - go to the closest Sprint store.  I'd hope that they have certain quantities set aside for in-store purchases.

I have to call Apple and order off-contract. Framily isn't supported. That effin' blows.

Called apple this morning. They aren't selling the unlocked phones until after launch - only carrier subsidized phones until the 19th.

So, looks like I woke up at 2am for nothing. Lol

I was able to order mine on the easy pay with no down payment. I think I am still on the Framily plan. Will check later. I want to move to the data unlimited plan for no throttling. I think it is default statement for the shipping time frame. Just to cover their butts. If you got your order in before they ran out(if they did) you will get it next Friday. My sister was told the same thing when she pre ordered her 5S. She got it on the release day.

Will the plus fit in your pocket

I wear cargo pants. I can fit graphing calculators in my front pockets or my back pockets. The 5.5" is smaller than a TI84+ Silver Edition, so no problem there.

• Like 1

Going into the sprint store after work today to put my name on a list to pick it up on NEXT FRIDAY. Also going to clarify with them that I have been told by numerous customer support reps that I will be trading my phone in for a buy back credit, despite what they claim. Also going to ask them how they can match Tmobiles buyback credit. I'm so excited!

Going to teach the minions today. 

So unless the Visalia Sprint Store can't sell anything worth monkey poop, I jumped the fun paying off my 5S. Now I'll have to make payment arrangements like a mad man, or switch to my nexus 5 for a period of time. Oh boy.

So unless the Visalia Sprint Store can't sell anything worth monkey poop, I jumped the fun paying off my 5S. Now I'll have to make payment arrangements like a mad man, or switch to my nexus 5 for a period of time. Oh boy.

This is irritating :/. So you have to wait a period of time to get it on easy pay, or pay full up?

Called apple this morning. They aren't selling the unlocked phones until after launch - only carrier subsidized phones until the 19th.

So, looks like I woke up at 2am for nothing. Lol

I am planning to visit my local Sprint affiliate store tomorrow morning and order the phone.  Since it will most likely take three to four weeks for the delivery, I hope they will unlock it since I will be purchasing the phone.

This is irritating :/. So you have to wait a period of time to get it on easy pay, or pay full up?

I can pre-order on the 17th. Haven't checked this morning yet, but the 6 plus is 4-6 weeks for delivery, and I haven't seen pick up in store as an option. Of course, I haven't tried to check out yet.

Going into the sprint store after work today to put my name on a list to pick it up on NEXT FRIDAY. Also going to clarify with them that I have been told by numerous customer support reps that I will be trading my phone in for a buy back credit, despite what they claim. Also going to ask them how they can match Tmobiles buyback credit. I'm so excited!

Going to teach the minions today. 

I called my local store yesterday and sales rep confirmed that they would match the price of any competitors quote (including t-mobile) for buying back a device.

My buddy on ATT ordered a 6+ from Apple and it says he will have it by 10-22-2014

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Here's what I just got:

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

I'm still trying to figure out if the 6plus is too big....

yes, it is

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk