iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

Every year I think "This is the year that Apple gets it together and we can have a seamless ordering experience," and every year I break the refresh button on my browser.

Did anyone have any luck ordering through sprint yet?

Here's what I just got:

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

According to the Apple Store app, the Sprint iPhone 64GB Silver phone is "Currently Unavailable" - that was fast.

First check eligibility i was also getting the "Currently Unavailable" at first.. in the featured page second post, scroll down where it says "check eligibility pricing" worked for me.. got a few server not responding but kept trying 

• Like 1

love this tweet

"I've never tried so hard in my life to pay $800 #iPhone6 "

I'm so close to giving up on this but I've been awake for two hours now, I may not be able to go back to sleep.

Edit: Sprint's site has sprung to life! and now i'm finishing my order!

• Like 3

Finally, its done! :tu:  :D  :lol:  :fingers:  :frantic:

Good luck you guys! The Sprint site suddenly became fast for me and I acted quickly and got it ordered. If other things aren't working you guys might give the sprint site another try.

• Like 1

Apple Store is down on computer, at&t is now 14-21 days on all iPhone 6+ configs, Sprint says online that shipping times for 6+ 64 & 128 GB are 3-4 weeks to ship, and 16GB is 4-6 weeks, iPhone 6 all models are September 19 for now. Talk about crazy today.

Edit: Apple store is back up.

Shipping times are:

iPhone 6: all models 9/19

iPhone 6 Plus: 7-10 business days. It appears that Apple produced less Plus models for initial ship than they did of the 4.7" models. How totally predictable of them, unfortunately.

• Like 1

I finally got through on the apple site after 2 freaking hours and a headache coming on.

EDIT: Oh nevermind I think I was able to get on cause a crap load of people got off. Man I thought I broke through lol...oh well I'll be picking it up next Friday. I'm glad I was able to purchase it at full retail with no issues.

• Like 1

Apple Store is down on computer, at&t is now 14-21 days on all iPhone 6+ configs, Sprint says online that shipping times for 6+ 64 & 128 GB are 3-4 weeks to ship, and 16GB is 4-6 weeks, iPhone 6 all models are September 19 for now. Talk about crazy today.

Edit: Apple store is back up.

Shipping times are:

iPhone 6: all models 9/19

iPhone 6 Plus: 7-10 business days. It appears that Apple produced less Plus models for initial ship than they did of the 4.7" models. How totally predictable of them, unfortunately.

Verizon 6+ now doesn't ship until October 14. I'm glad I ordered mine extra early.

Verizon 6+ now doesn't ship until October 14. I'm glad I ordered mine extra early.

Wow. That's a long time. I wonder how the Magenta loving freaks are doing with pre-orders.