iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

Anyone know how the promo... "free iPhone 6 valued at $199 with trade in of existing iphone" will work on plans without a subsidy?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 on the Sprint Network

Does this work for any phone?  Does the appointment have to be a sprint corporate store?

Believe any working iPhone is included. Great promo... Not sure what it means for phones without subsidy though.

Just talked with CS. The $200 credit will be given within two to 3 billing cycles.

Anyone know how the promo... "free iPhone 6 valued at $199 with trade in of existing iphone" will work on plans without a subsidy?

i'm curious about this as well..... my wife has an iphone5 and we are on a Framily plan (the old contract on her phone from before switching to Framily is up this month). i can't imagine we could walk into the store and give them her iphone5 and walk out with an iphone6 without paying anything more per month....

Two new sizes, and I can't make up my mind. I can't afford to pre-order (unfortunately) because I'm getting married in two weeks and can't spare the expense. I need to see/play with them in the store to see which size phone I like better. I probably won't be able to grab one until November/December which is probably when the next batch will become available. This will be the biggest iPhone launch ever, and their inventory makes me nervous.

I can't decide....I like them both but I like how the screen blends in with the black on the front of the phone. I wish the silver one had a black front.

I was thinking the same thing too. At the same time I do like the silver ring that is around the home button on the silver version. My 5s is silver but I just don't like how some cases do not go well with it. I think I will get gray this go around because it looks more sleek. 

• Like 1

Now getting 503 error (Sprint site). Did the server get DOS'd?

edit: site back up but every other refresh fails and no store yet

I ordered a VZW model 3 minutes early without a hitch, I wonder what's going on with Apple and Sprint?