LTE Plus / Enhanced LTE (was "Sprint Spark" - Official Name for the Tri-Band Network)

1x800 (voice) is hard to get on, when my phone switches from 1x800 to 1x1900 I have to drive to a nearby dead zone or wait until I go to school to reconnect to 1x800

Another words 800 LTE might be the same unless you're able to change the priority setting

1x800 (voice) is hard to get on, when my phone switches from 1x800 to 1x1900 I have to drive to a nearby dead zone or wait until I go to school to reconnect to 1x800

Another words 800 LTE might be the same unless you're able to change the priority setting

I think you mean, "In other words."

• Like 2

I think you mean, "In other words."

Aw, who cares?  Nobody on the Internet proofreads -- except for me.

;)

AJ

• Like 3

I remember when kids went outside to play games.

Hide & Go Seek & Tag were my games before I got the PS2. :D lol. My future kids probably won't even know what tag is. Lml thats a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's wrong with that?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

We live in the age of technology. ;). I remember the days when download something would take forever. Now we can download things at the blink of an eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember back on BIX I could read faster than the text would come up. There wasn't any graphics.