LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Did it stay that way until you switched phones?

Yes, it wasn't often but when it happened it was a pretty dramatic difference. I owned the G2 for about 3 months. It probably happened 4 or 5 times.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have had decent battery id say its been about the same as my Nexus 5, but the main difference is i have my g2 on a higher brightness

Got my kk update the other day here is the battery so far with out charging since the update.renuza7u.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

damn. That's awesome. I guess I got the lemon update. Any ways I will wait till my phone notifies me of the update. Right now I'm enjoying non kk phone. It was nice to do lte only on band 41 today so I could install my apps. It was less than ten seconds an app to download.

Got my kk update the other day here is the battery so far with out charging since the update.renuza7u.jpg

damn. That's awesome. I guess I got the lemon update. Any ways I will wait till my phone notifies me of the update. Right now I'm enjoying non kk phone. It was nice to do lte only on band 41 today so I could install my apps. It was less than ten seconds an app to download.

not sure how to check that.

on battery use scrowl down and you will see an screen percentage, just click on it and it will tell you how long the screen is been on

on battery use scrowl down and you will see an screen percentage, just click on it and it will tell you how long the screen is been on

egunured.jpg brightness is set at 60percent auto

• Like 1

It could be a lot of things because KitKat messed up all the battery reporting. Unless you're rooted they won't give enough detail to really break down where the problem app or process is anymore. Dissappointing

I'm having a tough time with Play Music since I updated to 4.4.  Almost predictably, every song, whether a downloaded local file or a stream over wifi or a stream over 4G/3G abruptly stops about 3/4 of the way through and an error "Music temporarily unavailable" displays.  I've cleared caches, factory reset the phone, and rolled back the Play Music updates to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Screenshot_2014-04-09-07-28-10.png

Edited by boiker

I'm having a tough time with Play Music since I updated to 4.4. Almost predictably, every song, whether a downloaded local file or a stream over wifi or a stream over 4G/3G abruptly stops about 3/4 of the way through and an error "Music temporarily unavailable" displays.

I am having this same issue. I have only used Play Music once since the update and it was music pinned to the phone. This happens on at least half the songs. I would have to go to the next track to get it going again.

No solutions, but I share your pain. Was going to do a factory reset over the weekend and hate to hear that it did not help!

Pulled the trigger on a new G2 last night, relegating my Evo to semi-retired status. The G2 came with the Spark update out of the box, but no Kit-Kat, and no update available yet. Bummer; I was hoping to update to Kit-Kat before I moved all my apps and data over :(

No particular issues yet, but I haven't had a great deal of time to play with it - mostly just removing the bloatware and setting up the basics. Seems like that beautiful screen is a bit of a smudge magnet; I may have to rethink my "no screen protectors" policy. No Spark in my area, but the G2 seems to pull in LTE better than the Evo, and speeds seem a bit faster as well.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this phone - once I forget everything I know about HTC and Sense :D

• Like 1

I haven't charged my phone since Monday morning and I am holding strong at 48% remaining. I might be able to make it to Friday at this pace. Holy Kitkat, Batman!

• Like 1