Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumored for March 14th of 2013

HappyHappy

I can't wait. This is going to be awesome. Hoping the sprint version has LTE on the 800mhz/1900mhz.

I don't think it will. No one here has seen any devices testing LTE 800. Sprint hasn't even started deploying the LTE 800 FIT as far as we know, so it wouldn't make sense to start putting out devices with it yet. It'll probably be Q3 or Q4 before we start to see those devices.

• Like 1

Also, i think it will be cool for sprint to roll out transparent phones hahahaha... Like the Iphone commercial created by that kid.

Would be awesome if Samsung creates phone to display holograms

Edited by HappyHappy

Dont you feel it is bit too big?

I feel 5 inch is the max for a phone. My samsung galaxy s3 feels just right.

not really.it's thinner and at feels lighter than my old EVO 4G. You need to test it/carry for a week or 2 I bet after that will change your mind.

• Like 2

not really.it's thinner and at feels lighter than my old EVO 4G. You need to test it/carry for a week or 2 I bet after that will change your mind.

I have a note II as well but i feel it is too big for a phone. I can literally use it as a tablet.

I feel my SG3 is just right for a cell phone.

I have a note II as well but i feel it is too big for a phone. I can literally use it as a tablet.

I feel my SG3 is just right for a cell phone.

sell it on ebay.You will get a good price if the phone in good condition with no scratches

Edited by AMD64

Dont you feel it is bit too big?

That's what she...........................................................nevermind, this one was just too easy.

• Like 5

After owning the note II I will never own anthing less than 5.5 :-)

You people disappoint me. This one was so ripe for wisecracks, and you let the opportunity pass.

AJ

• Like 8

I find the note 2 size perfect, after getting use to it.

I think the S4 spec rumors may be a little inflated.. they were inflated last year, just like the Iphone5 rumors.

I think i'm content with the note 2 until late Fall 2013

After owning the note II I will never own anthing less than 5.5 :-)

I think most Note 2 owners would have to agree with you here. I handed down my other S3 to the better?? half. Every time I pick it up it feels so fragile and tiny and I have found it hard to interact with/uncomfortable to interact with after having been on the GNote2. I did get my sis a mophie case for christmas for the S3 I convinced her to buy (she's on verizon). she was going to get an iphone but was concerned with price (since my bro in law is constantly using their upgrades on the big V). I told her that I would pay whatever the price was because I did not want her purchasing an older iPhone (or any iPhone for that matter).

To make a long story short, even with the mophie juice pack on the s3, it still feels incredibly small and awkward.

Once you go Note...... you need a MEME?

• Like 2

I, myself, was once an Apple fan/lover. But things changed now. I am back to the present day from the stone ages. Hahahah.. Just kidding...

I don't mind giving Apple a try if they make the right size phone.3.5-inch and 4 sorry not my favorite size anymore.I read some reports/rumors about an iphone with a 4.8-inch screen to be released in 2014

Edited by AMD64