Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumored for March 14th of 2013

HappyHappy

I got an email from sprint saying that they have the S2 for free and the S3 for $99 (with a new 2 year). idk if that's a deal or not but it something.

S3 is a lot cheaper on a certain website if you know where to search.

One more hour away, waiting to see how it comes out? and then waiting for Robert from here s4gru, to bust out Fcc application for s4 for Sprint to see if i wait to upgrade to s4 afterall or just get the note 2....either way im moving away from HTC EVO LTE....the MeanBean Rom makes it good but i want better, htc phones too much of a headache to unlock the phone....ill just follow the Galaxy train instead :tu:

I thought the Note 2 was huge, until you have it for awhile. Problem is now there is no going back to a smaller screen. :(

Yeah i played with it a couple of times and makes a difference when watching netflix plus the bigger battery

i just wanna know if its something epic or just stick to note 2

One more hour away, waiting to see how it comes out? and then waiting for Robert from here s4gru, to bust out Fcc application for s4 for Sprint to see if i wait to upgrade to s4 afterall or just get the note 2....either way im moving away from HTC EVO LTE....the MeanBean Rom makes it good but i want better, htc phones too much of a headache to unlock the phone....ill just follow the Galaxy train instead :tu:

AJ typically provides the S4GRU write up of FCC OET's. And Ian runs backup. They're much better at that than I am.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 2

AJ typically provides the S4GRU write up of FCC OET's. And Ian runs backup. They're much better at that than I am.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

well thanking AJ & Ian too :tu:

Do we have some Clearwire LTE support in here?

He moved too fast... Done in like 20 minutes. Crammed it all really fast.

And looks like its plastic again. Damnit!

I am sure glass would have been better.. ;)

Sent from my little Note2

Official Samsung Galaxy S4 specs

• Network: 2.5G (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE): 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz; 4G (LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps) : up to 6 different band sets(Dependent on market)
  • Display: 5 inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
  • Processor: 1.9GHz quad-core processor / 1.6GHz octa-core processor (will differ depending on market)
  • Rear Camera: 13 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
  • Front Camera: 2 Mega pixel camera, Full HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
  • Video: Codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, DivX, DivX3.11, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark, HEVC; Recording & Playback: Full HD (1080p)
  • Audio: Codec: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, apt-X
  • Camera Features: Dual Camera: Dual Shot / Dual Recording/ Dual Video Call
    Drama Shot, Sound & Shot, 360 Photo, Cinema Photo, Eraser, Night, Best Photo, Best Face,
    Beauty Face, HDR (High Dynamic Range), Panorama, Sports
  • Additional Features: Group Play: Share Music, Share Picture, Share Document, Play Games
    Story Album, S Translator, Optical Reader
    Samsung Smart Scroll, Samsung Smart Pause, Air Gesture, Air View,
    Samsung Hub, ChatON (Voice/Video Call, Share screen, 3-way calling)
    Samsung WatchON
    S Travel (Trip Advisor), S Voice™ Drive, S Health
    Samsung Adapt Display, Samsung Adapt Sound
    Auto adjust touch sensitivity (Glove friendly)
    Safety Assistance, Samsung Link, Screen Mirroring
    Samsung KNOX (B2B only)
  • Google Mobile Services: Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Latitude, Google Play Store, Google Plus, YouTube, Google Talk, Google Places, Google Navigation, Google Downloads, Voice Search
  • Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS / GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth® 4.0 (LE), IR LED (Remote Control), MHL 2.0
  • Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB light, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity, Gesture
  • RAM: 2GB
  • Internal Storage: 16/ 32/ 64 GB User memory + microSD slot (up to 64GB)
  • Dimensions: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm, 130g
  • Battery: 2,600 mAh

the only thing that really grabbed me as something I would like, would be the IR remote control feature

HTC One also has an IR blaster. That's at least one thing that both HTC and Samsung did right.

I wasted an hour of my life watching that crap.

Honestly, I think the HTC One is a better device considering what the One brings to the table and Samsung taking Apple's iterative approach to updates of devices now.

Qaulcaumm LTE patent shenanigans =\

Or AT&T and Verizon running interference. I'm trying to find out if the US version supports pentaband HSPA+. If it doesn't, maybe the FCC needs to be involved to a much greater degree.