Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

LTE started lighting up in the market over a week ago. First two sites went live. One in Temecula and another in Claremont. They will continue with a few sites here and there and they will likely pick up steam in the next 2-3 weeks.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

It's great that this Sprint market has two towers now, but what I am most interested in is when they are going to turn one on anywhere actually in San Bernardino County? Any ideas? Thanks for your replies.

It's great that this Sprint market has two towers now, but what I am most interested in is when they are going to turn one on anywhere actually in San Bernardino County? Any ideas? Thanks for your replies.

The Temecula tower at least was wonderful.. for the 3 days it was active.. was kind of hoping it would be the first of several coming online within weeks of it turning on... but not a blip from it or anything in the area since..

• Like 1

It seems odd that it is taking this long. I bet we will see a bunch of sites pop up super fast. Eventually.

I could be that AlcaLu hasn't shipped the 4G carrier cards to the contractors yet. Or maybe there is something wrong with the 4G core. There are so many factors, I'm sure there are some we don't even know about.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I just believe Sprint is focusing in the San Diego Area, NV started slowly in Orange County and no upgrades in San Diego. Suddently San Diego started seen massive 3G upgrades and the LTE as we can see in sensorly all over the place. I hope once they finish SD they move up to OC and Inland Empire.

Sprint is not focusing on San Diego. Sprint's marching orders to all OEM's and Contractors is do them all as soon as physically possible. If the Riverside/San Bernardino market was ready to be lighting up, they would. And work is still going on site conversions in the market, the same rate they always have. About 10-20 per week.

I'd guess within the next few weeks this market will start lighting up LTE pretty steadily. At least at the rate the OC is with 2-5 sites per week.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

I think there's progress in RIverside...or at least I hope.

Just did a speed test because the phone seemed "zippier."

94ms Ping

1.82Mbps Download

.44Mbps Upload

I NEVER get speeds over 1.00 Download.

It's kind of sad that I'm so excited for 1.82 but I'll take it!

94ms Ping

1.82Mbps Download

.44Mbps Upload

Any exact location?

60 freeway, Jurupa area. The Wooly mammoth on the hill.

Unforunately it was short lived. came back from lunch and speeds are

Ping 94ms

Download .56Mbps

Upload .80Mbps

Tried to get more detail but the OPen Signal app keeps stopping on my Note 2

Hopefully sprint begins to launch some LTE towers in the san bernardino market soon. La metro and orange county have already seen some LTE love.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

94ms Ping

1.82Mbps Download

.44Mbps Upload

this may mean you're connected to a NV upgraded tower? so LTE shouldn't be too far behind then