Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

In some areas I have a problem connecting to eHRPD in the Lower Central Valley, but when I'm in the LA Metro or Vegas Markets, I have no problem with it.

What's the average speed test you get on your nexus and also does your battery go down quite a bit when its idle and connected to 3g more than when its idle and connected to WiFi? Because mine does and its quite irritating

What's the average speed test you get on your nexus and also does your battery go down quite a bit when its idle and connected to 3g more than when its idle and connected to WiFi? Because mine does and its quite irritating

Mine drains on 3G and Wi-FI equally as fast. Yes, it drains fast too. And for the most part, data download speeds are around 100-250k and upload is .5 Mbps. Typical for an overburdened site.

Mine drains on 3G and Wi-FI equally as fast. Yes, it drains fast too. And for the most part, data download speeds are around 100-250k and upload is .5 Mbps. Typical for an overburdened site.

Ah because at school my phone sits in my pocket and goes down like 3-4 percent per hour in my pocket but at home when my phone is on WiFi and sitting in my pocket the percentage doesn't change ever. Could it be the constant WiFi connection?

Ah because at school my phone sits in my pocket and goes down like 3-4 percent per hour in my pocket but at home when my phone is on WiFi and sitting in my pocket the percentage doesn't change ever. Could it be the constant WiFi connection?

Probably. If your school has WiFi, my suggestion is to lock on to it, and use it to keep your battery life up.

Have you called sprint about this before? I'm sure you have. Did they replace your phone if you did? This is very frustrating...

Yep, and on Monday I'm going to go back in to the store hoping to get something better, otherwise I have tech support to help me if the store doesn't help.

They don't let you buy a new phone right? They just replace your nexus? Well what good will that do?

From the 1st to the 2nd, I'm doing worse, but I've had this one longer than the first GNex. I've heard rumors they added the Galaxy Victory to the trade out list. Maybe it'll be a better phone in the long run.

From the 1st to the 2nd, I'm doing worse, but I've had this one longer than the first GNex. I've heard rumors they added the Galaxy Victory to the trade out list. Maybe it'll be a better phone in the long run.

I hope they have. Way better battery life + better radio and equal processor.....better than this gnex in NY opinion. Gonna call today thanks

• Like 1

So if I go into a sprint store and tell them about the radio problems on my Galaxy Nexus they will replace it? And would I have to relock the bootloader for them to even take it?

You are stock rooted? Yes you would have to relock the bootloader. Are you having it overheat on you? I can use Forum runner for 15 minutes and it'll be over 100 degrees, and 10 more minutes after that it's over 111.

You are stock rooted? Yes you would have to relock the bootloader. Are you having it overheat on you? I can use Forum runner for 15 minutes and it'll be over 100 degrees, and 10 more minutes after that it's over 111.

Yes im stock rooted. Okay i will relock the bootloader, and yes it does get up to 120 sometimes... i cant feel it through my otterbox case though but when sometimes when i turn on my phone, watch a youtube video, and check out my battery stats its like 104...

You sure about the galaxy victory on the trade out thing?

Can you show me the source you found this information?

Can you show me the source you found this information?

If only I could remember where I read it. :(

It might have been in the Android Central forums in the Sprint Galaxy Nexus section.