Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

I'm in Barstow getting an average speed of 20 kbps. Is sprint going to work on the entire market including areas like Barstow or focus primarily on densely populated areas? I'm not even asking for lte just some 3g upgrades would be nice. Also, will part 2 of NV proceed to those areas that have lte before phase 1 even occurs here in Barstow?

I'm in Barstow getting an average speed of 20 kbps. Is sprint going to work on the entire market including areas like Barstow or focus primarily on densely populated areas? I'm not even asking for lte just some 3g upgrades would be nice. Also, will part 2 of NV proceed to those areas that have lte before phase 1 even occurs here in Barstow?

The tower at I-15 and Lenwood Rd had been putting out speeds of 800k+ the last time I was there. There has been work going on in the Barstow area. Improved 3G should be coming soon.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

The tower at I-15 and Lenwood Rd had been putting out speeds of 800k+ the last time I was there. There has been work going on in the Barstow area. Improved 3G should be coming soon.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I Hope so it's almost unusable where I am (opposite side of town in reference to that tower). Thanks for the insight.

There is now LTE in about all of canyon lake!! Just got turned on today. Android users that are in canyon lake start mapping haha xD

Just mapped about 1/2 of Canyon Lake but unfortunately it was all back to 3G.

60% of the time it works every time!

*Sprint HIGH Speed 3G/LTE Nexus*

• Like 1

Just mapped about 1/2 of Canyon Lake but unfortunately it was all back to 3G.

Did you come over by where the baseball fields are because all of that area is taken care of as well :)

Did you come over by where the baseball fields are because all of that area is taken care of as well

Mapped the entire road coming to the gate by the baseball fields, then all the way down Vacation, Left on Canyon Lake Dr and halfway to the Gate near gas station. Could be my phone just didn't switch to 4G but it has switched pretty fast in Temecula and San Diego areas while driving.

Will give it a go again tomorrow. Regardless I'm super happy to hear this news.

Edited by Mobius360

I didn't hear thing about that, wow that's crazy about the robbery.

This morning I Mapped on Sensorly and I had signal in Canyon Lake from about the gate by the gas station to just past Vacation where the two sides of the lake are. From there to the main gate I couldn't pull in an LTE signal.

Tonight I'll map the back gate by the baseball fields.

No signal near the Jack in the Box, yet.

Edited by Mobius360

I didn't hear thing about that' date=' wow that's crazy about the robbery.

This morning I Mapped on Sensorly and I had signal in Canyon Lake from about the gate by the gas station to just past Vacation where the two sides of the lake are. From there to the main gate I couldn't pull in an LTE signal.

Tonight I'll map the back gate by the baseball fields.

No signal near the Jack in the Box, yet.

*Sprint HIGH Speed 3G/LTE Nexus*[/quote']

Ya the robbers were chased into my neighbor hood of canyon estates drive and turns out it was my neighbors on the other side of me crazy.. glad I never talked to them. But anyways they're is a tower LTE accepted a little up lost road from canyon hills rd.

Ya the robbers were chased into my neighbor hood of canyon estates drive and turns out it was my neighbors on the other side of me crazy.. glad I never talked to them. But anyways they're is a tower LTE accepted a little up lost road from canyon hills rd.

That's great news, that's right by my brother's house, not that it matters since at his place, he Fios Internet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

not that it matters since at his place, he Fios Internet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have Fios too but maybe not for long.

I mapped more Canyon Lake last night, I had 4G from back gate down past the fields all the way to the campground. For some reason my phone is popping in & out of LTE over on that side of the lake. This morning I got a little 4G going down Railroad Canyon Rd.

When I'm down by The Campground and all of Longhorn, I get full coverage no spotty coverage it stays constant LTE but when I go to where Vacation is and all that is spotty idk why haha but still glad to have it in Canyon Lake!!

That tower is due for an LTE update asap its been 3g complete for many months. I check everyday as I drive by on the 15

Haha, I hope so!! hopefully in the next week or so lol but idk because i feel like they just did Canyon Lake out of no where ( but soooooo glad they did xD ) so I figure why not the 74 and the Outlet haha!!

Haha' date=' I hope so!! hopefully in the next week or so lol but idk because i feel like they just did Canyon Lake out of no where ( but soooooo glad they did xD ) so I figure why not the 74 and the Outlet haha!![/quote']

Ya and right now they are working on the tower that serves the storm stadium I went up the mountain and talked to an erricson guy he said alcutel just left a bunch of red lights and alarms flashing and he was trying to fix it data speeds were at a crawl he was a cool guy he was Rollin with a og EVO lol and I showed him my EVO LTE and he was like ya I'm gonna get that as a work phone and the HTC one as his personal he liked the fact that I could do data while I was in a call lol.

• Like 1

hi all, first thanks for being here and doing all the mapping in the canyon lake area,,, i am from the outside of the temecula area( hwy 79 so to vail lake ) and have been doing all the mapping down there in temecula,,, i though i was alone ,,,,,

• Like 1