Network Vision/LTE - Milwaukee Market (including Madison)

sajanisch

The towers on the East and SE sides of Madison are broadcasting 1x800 and LTE. I got ~20mbps outside my office... and lost the LTE signal when I walked in.. Looking forward to 800LTE.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And you Madison people were so jealous of Milwaukee's progress before.... Look at yall now! Now WE are the ones sitting and watching you guys have all the excitement! :(

I haven't seen anything going on in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area :/ Anyone else have any new blips of LTE or 1x800 around Milwaukee?

Nope... just occasional blips of unusable LTE and 800 at home (800 is 16 miles away in Cedarburg, LTE is either from Waukesha or Hartland), but nothing new that I know of.  Hopefully they get done testing in Madison quick, or start to multitask testing here and there :).  Last time I checked Sussex/Lisbon, there was only one tower with NV equipment installed.  I'll check again tonight or tomorrow if I have time.

And you Madison people were so jealous of Milwaukee's progress before.... Look at yall now! Now WE are the ones sitting and watching you guys have all the excitement! :(

I haven't seen anything going on in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area :/ Anyone else have any new blips of LTE or 1x800 around Milwaukee?

They are still working on the tower between Good Hope and Brown Deer (next to 43) today. It looks like they're in the cleanup stages, but I might be wrong. That's the last tower I know of that needed upgrades in the area, so it's possible they will start testing soon after they finish that tower (which means testing could come as early as Monday).

I still have the 800 signal on the west side.  I did not have enough coffee in me this morning remember to turn on my GPS while I was trying to map via sensorly.  Won't make that mistake again.  I have to head to Platteville this afternoon, so not much mapping will be coming from me until I get back into the Mt. Horeb area.  But I will be checking out Verona to see if there's anything there.

• Like 1

They are still working on the tower between Good Hope and Brown Deer (next to 43) today. It looks like they're in the cleanup stages, but I might be wrong. That's the last tower I know of that needed upgrades in the area, so it's possible they will start testing soon after they finish that tower (which means testing could come as early as Monday).

There is obviously still work to be done here in the area.  Both of the towers I drive by around Delafield haven't been touched.

There is obviously still work to be done here in the area.  Both of the towers I drive by around Delafield haven't been touched.

Sorry, I should have clarified. It's the last tower I'm aware of in the North Shore area that hasn't been completed. Plus Delafield is a little ways out of the city when you actually look at it. On Google maps you can see that the major areas are from Cedarburg south to  Franklin, and from the Lake out to Waukesha. So sorry to say, but you're a little ways out from the major city limits and may not see upgrades until the areas closer to Milwaukee are completed.

Nice to see Waunakee get some mapping off the 113 tower! Seems very strong by Sensorly into town there and then it just shuts off.  Any member here map that region? what gives?   My in-laws live in the older section off Century Ave, might be out there this weekend so hopefully the tower will still be on. 

Yes! 31 updates for Milwaukee Market, 6 LTE. Welcome to LTE-ville Stoughton, Waunakee and Fitchburg! I bet those pins will keep changing over the next few acceptances!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yes! 31 updates for Milwaukee Market, 6 LTE. Welcome to LTE-ville Stoughton, Waunakee and Fitchburg! I bet those pins will keep changing over the next few acceptances!!

I assume this means they are accepted? Do they permanently go live after being accepted?

And Park Bank building by East Towne went straight to yellow, so I'd say we don't need a white pin on it :-)

id say that an accurate statement!!  ;)   Ive been back and forth on 4g all day here at my desk...get it in my living room now too. oh how sweet!!  your time is coming guys, hang in there!

• Like 1