Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

Yes, the southern Dayton area (Kettering, Oakwood, Centerville, Bellbrook) lit up with 3G and the nice thing is that most of these sites are on shared towers, so hopefully LTE comes live real soon.

How are the 3G speeds? Do these towers have proper backhaul?

Is anyone out there using an LG G2?  Just curious if it has eCSFB issues picking up LTE in any of the known locations.    I've had one for about a month, and saw LTE twice, but not long enough to test anything.  once was on 75 near Mitchell, other was near 75 and 129 in Butler County.  I'm never anywhere close to the LTE towers for more then a few moments while passing through, so cannot test.

While I'm waiting, I signed up for a Freedompop 4G hotspot which ironically runs on sprint wimax.  Working pretty well to keep my G2 connected downtown.

I was in Indy this weekend and had LTE pretty much the whole time from Indy back to Columbus except for near your little town of Richmond IN.

Posted Image

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

hevatequ.jpg

What does this text mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an automated message saying hey, we are upgrading the service in your area.  I haven't received one yet, but have read on this site where people all over the country have been sent the same message.

I also got some good speeds in eastgate today, even inside jungle Jim's I was able to pull a strong lte signal, which used to be virtually a dead zone. Glad to see some new towers online on the east side, considering my work is next to one that I dont believe has been updated, unless someone can verify the tower at 7978 beechmomt has having the new equipment, I guess I'll wait for the trucks to pull in

i was told colerain and mcgill ln is where thew sprint tower is.. and i should have 4G LTE but i don't

You should edit your profile and remove your phone number...and also add your device so people can answer your questions better.

i was told colerain and mcgill ln is where thew sprint tower is.. and i should have 4G LTE but i don't

I have stopped by a couple of towers on colerain... No changes yet..can't wait though because its one of the worst areas data wise in the city.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk