Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Not to mention their famous claim of "we cover 96% of the population". They always forget to add on, "with EDGE or GPRS". Those claims of they have HSPA+ as a fallback are bogus because of you don't have HSPA+, I am 99% sure you don't have LTE.

From the 39th street bridge down skillman towards laguardia, and from 39th street to queens blvd to about 45th street i think

I'm going to have to verify this weekend, I'm in that area all the time, GF lives in Sunnyside.

I'm going to have to verify this weekend, I'm in that area all the time, GF lives in Sunnyside.

Seems they turned off the LTE signal, it was on this morning and then it cut right off and doesnt seem to be anywhere else

Seems they turned off the LTE signal, it was on this morning and then it cut right off and doesnt seem to be anywhere else

i got -98dbm to -99 dbm indoor in my condo in LIC. but the signal was going from 4g to 3g constantly. i thought they were working on something there. The signal was not weak enough to drop.

i got -98dbm to -99 dbm indoor in my condo in LIC. but the signal was going from 4g to 3g constantly. i thought they were working on something there. The signal was not weak enough to drop.

well the past two days ive been here (i work in the rail yard), its been on. it just cut off this morning and hasnt returned

I'm seeing "2 data speed upgrades" popping up in Nassau County, 3 near Port Washington & 1 in Carle Place.

Of course, it may or may not be NV, but 3 in one area is an eye opener.

Edit: I see some out in Suffolk County too, 1 in Babylon & another near Mt. Sinai.

Edited by Sonic13

Not to mention their famous claim of "we cover 96% of the population". They always forget to add on, "with EDGE or GPRS". Those claims of they have HSPA+ as a fallback are bogus because of you don't have HSPA+, I am 99% sure you don't have LTE.

T-Mobile is going to modernize their whole network much like Sprint is. They just don't have to move as fast. Not many people in rural areas ever had them to start with.

& here is where the progress shows .

http://tinypic.com/r/2ntjwc7/6

The first one is from the beginning of the year , second one is from now , Sprint has made some great progress im proud to say im a customer .

Nice. Been wanting to see a then and now pic. Definitely a lot of progress in a short amount of time.

T-Mobile is going to modernize their whole network much like Sprint is. They just don't have to move as fast. Not many people in rural areas ever had them to start with.

Only their urban areas where they have HSPA+. Rural areas have no plans as far as I know.

Only their urban areas where they have HSPA+. Rural areas have no plans as far as I know.

I suspect T-Mobile will have to do something eventually, or start selling off rural markets. If they upgrade their whole network starting now they won't have to do that later.

There's also the matter of keeping AWS spectrum...

I think the only thing t-mobile and sprint have in common right now is truly unlimited data. Is that the only reason all of you are on sprint? This question is for everyone! That's the reason I am. (The only reason)

Im on Sprint cause my Grandma has been with Sprint for 10+ years , they consider her a valued customer & tbh Sprint's service isn't that bad , but before I was on Sprint I had AT&T but I didn't know all the facts about there data & the unlimited services and stuff , I don't think i'd go back not unless they start offering Truly Unlimited Plans like Sprint & didn't Throttle .

I think the only thing t-mobile and sprint have in common right now is truly unlimited data. Is that the only reason all of you are on sprint? This question is for everyone! That's the reason I am. (The only reason)

Been with Sprint since March 2001 and never felt the need to switch. Price has been fine and service was always good where I've needed it. I've been through the good and bad service times and now it looks like great times is on the way.

Been with Sprint since March 2001 and never felt the need to switch. Price has been fine and service was always good where I've needed it. I've been through the good and bad service times and now it looks like great times is on the way.

+1, been with them since Jan 2002, Customer service is pretty amazing too, plus future looks super promising...

I joined Sprint in June 2010 for the EVO. I stayed because of the unlimited data, corporate discount, and was able to get the GS3 for $4 when I renewed my contract.

I really have noticed 3G getting faster and faster everywhere I'm going. I was browsing the other day and forgot I was on 3G and then noticed I was on it. Pretty crazy stuff

NV 3G ahhhmazing lol , but yeah why isn't Sensorly in the App Store anymore ?

LTE back on in LIC/Astoria....mapping now

By looking at the Sensorly, the tower that has lte must be facing north east since it has good solid purple on the northeast side than the other? Too bad my condo is on the other side of the town

NV 3G ahhhmazing lol , but yeah why isn't Sensorly in the App Store anymore ?

I redid my phone recently and couldn't find it by searching the App Store. When I go into the store though, their is a option to download all apps you have previously downloaded with your App Store ID. Their is a complete list from all iOS devices and sensorly was in there and I was able to redownload. But sensorly seems to be gone from the App Store. Not sure what happened