Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

I redid my phone recently and couldn't find it by searching the App Store. When I go into the store though, their is a option to download all apps you have previously downloaded with your App Store ID. Their is a complete list from all iOS devices and sensorly was in there and I was able to redownload. But sensorly seems to be gone from the App Store. Not sure what happened

Idk maybe there remodeling the App for iOS 7 & were gonna get it back , I hope so .

No it is but a friend wanted to download it & said he couldn't find so I figured I come here .

Yeah its not on iTunes and there's not even a mention of an iOS app on the site. Weird.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Yeah its not on iTunes and there's not even a mention of an iOS app on the site. Weird.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

I hope it comes back with a fresh new UI where iPhone users could map glad I downloaded it before they took it off .

The best service I get in my school , only time I get it this good is in one class closest to the window.

http://tinypic.com/r/2nheyyw/6

But its funny because when I go outside I have 5 bars & nothing loads . The struggle is soo real LTE come soon to Elmont .

this is a population density map of NYC.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcp/pdf/census/mappl1.pdf

i see some similarity between when and where the LTE is being deployed first with high population density.

Agreed. Both this and the sensorly mapping can be overlayed. I can see the relationship between population density and site density is very familiar.

I'm going to have to verify this weekend, I'm in that area all the time, GF lives in Sunnyside.

I work around the area and happy that the LTE signal is back up and running. Stable speeds with some nice pings.

I feel like Staten Island is probably gonna be the last one to get NV 3G or even LTE not for nothing but Hurricane Sandy f'd up Staten Island & there still trying to get everything back in order.

By looking at the Sensorly, the tower that has lte must be facing north east since it has good solid purple on the northeast side than the other? Too bad my condo is on the other side of the town

Theres a water tower by 39th st bridge closer to northern blvd with some panels on it...not sure if its sprint or not but thats where the deep purple originates seeing as thats the only panels i can see and whats on sensorly